PDA

View Full Version : my life

daverovan
07-10-2008, 10:28 AM
my wife is not faithful to me, she doesn't know that I know about it. waht should I do?

eggs
07-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Nail her sister ! Then her mother. And for good measure, her father.

eggs

nike123
07-10-2008, 02:50 PM
my wife is not faithful to me, she doesn't know that I know about it. waht should I do?

Shoot yourself before she find out!

The Viking
07-10-2008, 07:08 PM
As this is a forum about refrigeration and a/c....

I think that a 5hp compressor will do but some experimentation might be needed.
Dig a sling down in the garden to act as a condensor.
Embed a sling in the bed to act as a evaporator.
The compressor itself would have to be hidden in the garage or utility room.

Then, as your missus is at it with your best mate... Start the compressor and deep freeze them. After they gotten stuck to the bed you can start to spray them with a fine mist of water.
Then when you got a nice block of clear ice, wheel it out infront of the hose for all to see.

Brian_UK
07-10-2008, 07:43 PM
I'm tempted to leave this thread running for a little while. ;)

What do you think ?

wambat
07-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Yes let's see what develops!

frank
07-10-2008, 08:25 PM
My thoughts exactly Brian...........but I bet he never comes back for the answers!!! :p

nh3wizard
07-10-2008, 08:30 PM
As this is a forum about refrigeration and a/c....

I think that a 5hp compressor will do but some experimentation might be needed.
Dig a sling down in the garden to act as a condensor.
Embed a sling in the bed to act as a evaporator.
The compressor itself would have to be hidden in the garage or utility room.

Then, as your missus is at it with your best mate... Start the compressor and deep freeze them. After they gotten stuck to the bed you can start to spray them with a fine mist of water.
Then when you got a nice block of clear ice, wheel it out infront of the hose for all to see.

Maybe a cryogenic experiment with nitrogen, until you can decide how to handle it.

TRASH101
07-10-2008, 08:48 PM
I would be inclined to use that CAS system that pooh raves about.

On second thoughts .......shame on you all you murderous thugs.........If she is easy I say let her live.......over here............in a small inexpensive flat..............for my own personal use.............or anyones for a small negotiable fee payable directly to me (cash only):D

nike123
07-10-2008, 08:55 PM
My thoughts exactly Brian...........but I bet he never comes back for the answers!!! :p
It appears, by forum indicators, that he watch our constructive answers right now!:D

Lowrider
07-10-2008, 09:06 PM
Our, if you are sure you don't want to continue the relationship, give her a dirty sanchez! But be absolutly sure!!!!!

taz24
07-10-2008, 11:55 PM

What does someone have to do to end up with a rep like

Infractions: 0/1 (11)

from only one post :cool:

Cheers taz.

Brian_UK
08-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Very easy Taz, just start posting garbage and we'll stop you too :D

There are plenty of others with it as well, it's just that we've already deleted them.

paul_h
10-10-2008, 02:12 PM
You are doing it wrong, this is how it goes:

I've never talked about this before, but I really need advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs.. Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, 'Just some friends from work, you don't know them.'

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my car next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car , that I noticed that the hinges on my exhaust seemed to be broken off..

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

eggs
10-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Paul.........this isn't you is it?:eek:

eggs;)

nike123
10-10-2008, 04:00 PM
paul.........this isn't you is it?:eek:

Eggs;)
Hmmm.......!
:D:D:):):D:D

US Iceman
10-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Are you guys having fun?:D

paul_h
10-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Paul.........this isn't you is it?:eek:

eggs;)
You are mistaken, I'm not pasty white like you europeans!

I've just had a week off work driving from perth to kalbarri, canarvon, monkey-mia, so my right hand side arm at least has a bit of a tan :D

Just so you pasty europeans know, that's a 2400km drive. I'm glad that petrol here is only ~70p/L, my car used 8.9L/100km.

It's a bit of deja-vu with the tall ship off the WA coast :eek:

Brian_UK
10-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Nice photos Paul, thank you.

monkey spanners
11-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Hi Daverovan,

Interesting first post!

Well, as soon as you fall for someone, missery is ensured. One of you will leave the other, or if you both live into old age one of you will surely die first leaving the other sad and lonely. Even if you both passed together in some freak accident your friends and families will be left bereaved.

Saddness and separation is the nature of life.

What can you do about it? Not a lot really, you can't control other peoples wants and desires.

Go and have a few beers with some mates, talk it over. In a few months or years it won't seem so bad.

Brian_UK
12-10-2008, 12:30 PM
I suppose I should add that the OP is a known forum spammer and not to be taken seriously.

However we are getting an interesting range of answers and suggestions......

Greengrocer
08-12-2008, 10:01 PM
You are mistaken, I'm not pasty white like you europeans!

I've just had a week off work driving from perth to kalbarri, canarvon, monkey-mia, so my right hand side arm at least has a bit of a tan :D

Just so you pasty europeans know, that's a 2400km drive. I'm glad that petrol here is only ~70p/L, my car used 8.9L/100km.

It's a bit of deja-vu with the tall ship off the WA coast :eek:

What. Not one picture of a badly installed A/C or frig unit to show from your hols - shame on you for letting the side down.;) A holiday is not a holiday without having a row with "her indoors" over such matters. Don't see why I should be the only one to get it in the neck for such things when I'm on holiday. By the way I trust you booked the 2,400km as company mileage and claimed the petrol / diesel:D