PDA

View Full Version : Network pipe design, calculation and drawing software

wickedgxg
07-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Hello,
I am looking for a software which could be able to design network copper piping in a CAD environment and could be able to calculate automatically the pipe diameter based on knowing the power of vaporizer, condenser, compressor and refrigerant type (R404, R407, R22, R134).
I want the software to be able to generate a bill of materials with copper pipe length and fittings and even what quantity of refrigerant is needed to fill the network.
Do you know anything about the existance of this kind of software that could do all of this: calculation and drawing schematics?
Any opinion is welcomed!
Thank you!

icecube51
07-10-2008, 06:48 PM
some even have a engineer ho is coming to mount all of that.you just have to make the bill,and ask someone to mail it.

Ice

look on the Internet,there are enough firms whit progs like that.

Brian_UK
07-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Being an Automation Engineer may make you wish this type of software.

I would think that it is so rare that it is the domain of the big refrigeration manufacturers.

As Ice says, try the internet because the cost of that sort of software is beyond most of us here.

Dorf
17-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Being an Automation Engineer may make you wish this type of software.

I would think that it is so rare that it is the domain of the big refrigeration manufacturers.

As Ice says, try the internet because the cost of that sort of software is beyond most of us here.
I, through my Company "ERGO-PSYCHTIKI S.A." in Greece, have personally made a Software (named "Ref-Pipe Professional") that can easily Calculate the Pipe Diameters of Refrigeration Networks (Software is in Greek and English Language too), for big Refrigeration Networks consisting of many Air-Coolers (or for small systems as well), and for use (alternatively) of R.22, R.502, R.717, R.134a and R.404A (New Regrigerants are easily entered, if you have a table with their Thermodynamical Data).
Are you interested ?
If Yes, mail me at ergodorf@ath.forthnet.gr or info@ergo-psychtiki.gr, to arrange sending you a Disc with a Trial Version (to express your opinion also).
Only Calculations (and Full Printings) are made.
No ".dwg" drawings or Graphics facilities are interfered.
We use it meny years now in designing small medium and big Refrigeration Networks.

Regards
Dimitri L. Orfanos
MSc. Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Managing Director of "ERGO-PSYCHTIKI S.A."

Dorf
17-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Hello,
I am looking for a software which could be able to design network copper piping in a CAD environment and could be able to calculate automatically the pipe diameter based on knowing the power of vaporizer, condenser, compressor and refrigerant type (R404, R407, R22, R134).
I want the software to be able to generate a bill of materials with copper pipe length and fittings and even what quantity of refrigerant is needed to fill the network.
Do you know anything about the existance of this kind of software that could do all of this: calculation and drawing schematics?
Any opinion is welcomed!
Thank you!
I, through my Company "ERGO-PSYCHTIKI S.A." in Greece, have personally made a Software (named "Ref-Pipe Professional") that can easily Calculate the Pipe Diameters of Refrigeration Networks (Software is in Greek and English Language too), for big Refrigeration Networks consisting of many Air-Coolers (or for small systems as well), and for use (alternatively) of R.22, R.502, R.717, R.134a and R.404A (New Regrigerants are easily entered, if you have a table with their Thermodynamical Data).
Are you interested ?
If Yes, mail me at ergodorf@ath.forthnet.gr or info@ergo-psychtiki.gr, to arrange sending you a Disc with a Trial Version (to express your opinion also).
Only Calculations (and Full Printings) are made.
Full Manual in ".pdf" form is included and it is processed also through program at any time.
No ".dwg" drawings or Graphics facilities are interfered.
We use it many years now in designing small medium and big Refrigeration Networks.

Regards
Dimitri L. Orfanos
MSc. Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Managing Director of "ERGO-PSYCHTIKI S.A."