PDA

View Full Version : Basic Principle of a Scroll Compressor

Grizzly
06-10-2008, 09:13 PM
I came across this and though some may find it interesting?
Grizzly

marc5180
14-10-2008, 04:30 PM
I found it useful grizzly, thanks

mekaniko5
23-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Nice post. Scroll compression has one of the volumetric efficiency of all refrigerant compressor that is one of the reasons why they are very popular.

mfex76
01-11-2008, 09:28 AM
Thanks for you. But if this explanation in animation, it will be more useful.

nh3wizard
03-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks for you. But if this explanation in animation, it will be more useful.

Some people just are not appreciative, supply information for all to use, and someone finds fault.:mad:

Thanks for the info "As Is" Grizzly

US Iceman
03-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Yeah, some people are just never happy...

You would think that the manufacturers could develop animations to help us to understand how their products work though. They are in the best position to do that and I might think it would help to build brand loyalty also.

This touches on a topic of why people have such a hard time understanding how things work. If you cannot visualize how it works you have a difficult time trying to fix it.

Argus
03-11-2008, 03:32 PM

............ a little sideline for Walt Disney, perhaps.

Mickey-Mouse tells the basics of a scroll compressor.

US Iceman
03-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Maybe so Argus. Since the manufacturers have the best drawings and files on their products it should be a relatively simple task to create a 3-D solid model to show the workings.

Or, they could use Flash and a little trickery to accomplish similar results.

Scrolls are like screws. They are difficult to visualize the inner workings and see what transpires where.

Imagine what a TXV and evaporator animation would like with some of the common trouble conditions illustrated.

AlexLPD
06-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Hi everybody, i wacth this and looks like emmerson, listen the need for an animation so, enjoy:

(triple w) copelandscroll (dot)com