PDA

View Full Version : Ac jobsite information sheet

nike123
30-09-2008, 11:29 AM
This should be in every service van.
Also this should be sticky here at forum for those who ask for help and not knowing what are required data to fully understand and know what is going on in system.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3213/2900913505_64df73c316_o_d.jpg

This (http://www.mediafire.com/?zundtnmyowx) is PDF file.
Soon, I will make it as a form!

icecube51
30-09-2008, 06:21 PM
VERY NICE Nike123, if we can make one for each client we would have a nice oversight in trouble.

Ice

rude
01-10-2008, 12:35 PM
just signed up to this forum and this sheet is perfect to give to apprentices/tradesman when diagnosing a system!

thanx

paul_h
01-10-2008, 01:49 PM
Nice work Nike123.

just signed up to this forum and this sheet is perfect to give to apprentices/tradesman when diagnosing a system!

thanxHe's quite the guru for engineering and finding info from the internet, also in diagnosing split systems and electronics. Unfortunately, I can't give him anymore rep, my nike points are used up!
So give him a vote by clicking on the 'scales' on the top right of his posts on my behalf please :)

BTW nike, I did my first 'solder new capacitor and receiver' onto a PCB today when a unit didn't respond to the remote control. I had a thread ages ago about remote receivers not working and bought some recievers and 1uF caps after what you said.
Finally today I got to use them and fix the unit on the first service call instead of ordering OEM circuit boards. Earnt more in labour, saved petrol and time ordering parts and coming back. Although my gas soldering iron died and I had to use an oversized crappy 24W electric iron.
:D

nike123
01-10-2008, 02:51 PM
BTW nike, I did my first 'solder new capacitor and receiver' onto a PCB today when a unit didn't respond to the remote control. I had a thread ages ago about remote receivers not working and bought some recievers and 1uF caps after what you said.
Finally today I got to use them and fix the unit on the first service call instead of ordering OEM circuit boards. Earnt more in labour, saved petrol and time ordering parts and coming back. Although my gas soldering iron died and I had to use an oversized crappy 24W electric iron.

I am glad that you (or anybody else) have benefit from my posts. Especially you, because I think that you are one of the guys who altruistically gave your knowledge to others with no second taught.
I am no more better than you, and I would like to see much more peoples like you in our societies.;)

rude
02-10-2008, 01:31 PM
Nice work Nike123.
He's quite the guru for engineering and finding info from the internet, also in diagnosing split systems and electronics. Unfortunately, I can't give him anymore rep, my nike points are used up!
So give him a vote by clicking on the 'scales' on the top right of his posts on my behalf please :)

ill keep that in mind! ive just finished my apparentiship and relise theres still lots and lots of stuff to learn

icecube51
15-10-2008, 06:52 PM
say Paul h, do you now where that post can be found again ??

thnx, Ice

nike123
15-10-2008, 07:56 PM
say Paul h, do you now where that post can be found again ??

thnx, Ice

Here (http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11932) it is!