PDA

View Full Version : fujitsu control mind of own

leegally1983
18-09-2008, 01:03 PM
I have a vrf system with 5 cassettes they all run of 1 control i have had a few problems with this system a few of you may know, but now the control is turning itself off and on on it own if you turn on the control it will turn itself off sometimes it changes it setpoint aswell, i have changed the master board and the control so they are out of the question, i recently had a laptop software plugged into it may be thats affected it. Any help would be great the unit is au25s.
Thanks

nike123
18-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Start with basics. Check all connections and dip/rotary switches. Check that interconnection cables are per specification on instalation manual. Check that is no near sources of high electromagnetic fields (power cables, transformers). Check tightness at power supply and communication terminals.

SkyWalker
26-09-2008, 11:55 PM
i agree with nike, if you do find your cable near power cables move them at least 1m away, or as per install spec, alot of manufactures state the use of a sheathed cable earth one end to try and prevent interference messing with your signal transmission