PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu ducted error code

gille
16-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Anyone have error code list for Fujitsu ARY 60 UUAK.
I have 0E error.
How to gain acces to Fujitsu members area, or where I can download service manuals for F's.
Thanks

p_p
16-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Hi Gille

Outdoor unit high pressure abnormal.

Regards

PP

nike123
16-09-2008, 09:28 PM
How to gain acces to Fujitsu members area, or where I can download service manuals for F's.
Thanks

If you are approved Fujitsu service engineer, ask your importer/representative for access to Fujitsu intranet. Otherwise, try on Fujitsu-General USA.

gille
28-11-2008, 11:26 AM
I changed pcb and sensors, unit work all right every two or three week the same fault happens. HP switch trips at 32bar. Is it normal value. Its R410A gas.

Thermatech
28-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Quite a lot of other split & VRF systems have HP cut out at 41.5 bar on R410a refrigerant.
You will often see these systems run at arround 30 bar in heating mode.

So 32 bar looks too low for HP cut out to me.

paul_h
28-11-2008, 03:34 PM
Why change PCB and sensors if it's a high pressure fault?
Is it running on heat or cool when it cuts out?
If on cool, check outdoor fan motors, installation and air flow.
If on heat check ductwork, indoor fan and filter.

I had one of these units do the exact same thing just before I stopped working on them. Same problems as you, nuisance trips on HP in cool mode, everybody else changed all easy to change parts but still didn't fix it.
It was down the side of a house, less than a metre from the fence, so it tripped out at 38C ambients, though due to location air onto the condensor was +6C.
I saw it go up to 4000kpa and trip out while I was there once on a 34C day, so there was a fault not due to sensors, ambients or installation position. Happened randomly like yours though.

I'll try to remember what the cause was, if ozairman still posts here he might know (It was the job in ellenbrook where the outdoor PCB and sensors was changed)
We might of found a faulty condensor fan, TX, R/V or just reclaim evac and charge.
edit:
Have you seen the HP trip at 3.2 bar?
Or are you guessing that's the pressure it always runs at when it trips?
Just asking because this one system did exactly the same, run normal pressures when we looked at it, but had the HP trip fault whenever we were called to look at it. I was just lucky to be there to actually see the HP get over 4bar on probably the 6th visit our company did.

gille
28-11-2008, 04:29 PM
It is runing on cool, actually, cooling a computer room (never run on heating). The second fan start runing at 28bar and stop at 23bar. Sometimes fan start is late, and pressure goes over 30bar, and HP trips. Tried to exchange fans up-down , the same thing. Tried to change sensors and PCB - the same. And yes, we measured 32bar at HP trip.

paul_h
28-11-2008, 04:36 PM
Needs a new pressure switch soldered on then, as they shouldn't trip under 4000kPa.
The 2nd fan is switched on by ambient (or coil air on temp thermistor), not pressure. The pressure switch is just for HP safety cut out.

gille
28-11-2008, 04:39 PM
thanks, we will try on the next visit :)

frank
29-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Quite a lot of other split & VRF systems have HP cut out at 41.5 bar on R410a refrigerant.
You will often see these systems run at arround 30 bar in heating mode.

So 32 bar looks too low for HP cut out to me.
I'm a little surprised at this setting, as the recommended strength test pressure for R410A equipment is only 40barg. This cut out pressure is above this ?