PDA

View Full Version : Air Conditioner Assembly

pramoddhiman
13-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Hi, I am working in Air-Conditioner assembly, tom improve the production and production system i wish to folow Toyota Production System (TPS), if anybody having some material pl. forward to me..
Thanks

Regards

nike123
14-09-2008, 05:51 AM
Hi, I am working in Air-Conditioner assembly, tom improve the production and production system i wish to folow Toyota Production System (TPS), if anybody having some material pl. forward to me..
Thanks

Regards
Look what Google throw up when asked for "Toyota Production System ":eek:
http://www.google.com/search?q=toyota+production+system&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Brian_UK
14-09-2008, 10:48 PM
I think Nike, that you need to visit pramoddhiman and show him how to use the Google search on his computer ;):p

aalina387
15-06-2011, 08:39 AM
The Toyota Production System was established based on two concepts: The first is called "jidoka"which means that when a problem occurs, the equipment stops immediately, preventing defective products from being produced.The second is the concept of "Just-in-Time," in which each process produces only what is needed by the next process in a continuous flow.You can try the concept of jidoka and quickly produce vehicles of sound quality.