PDA

View Full Version : vetassess practical assessment

oscarjazz
11-09-2008, 07:42 PM
hi i am in oct doing a vetasses assessment in london to hopefully eventually get to australia has anyone out there done this pratical so i know wot to expect many thanks .jay:rolleyes:

mfettroll
20-01-2009, 12:42 PM
hi i am in oct doing a vetasses assessment in london to hopefully eventually get to australia has anyone out there done this pratical so i know wot to expect many thanks .jay:rolleyes:
Hello Jay
My husband and i have been hooked on the computer trying to find the same info you were before you did you vetasses. With not much luck until now.... How did it go for you? Good news i hope. I am hoping you will be able to help us by telling us what my husband should expect? He is quite anxious about it. His date is the 7th April.
Many thanks Mel

Toosh
21-01-2009, 08:00 AM

Hi Oscar, Try this it might be of help

http://www.vetassess.com.au/index.cfm?menu=1.3a#tsa_downloads

:D

Norm

DJ Cooling
14-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Hello Jay
My husband and i have been hooked on the computer trying to find the same info you were before you did you vetasses. With not much luck until now.... How did it go for you? Good news i hope. I am hoping you will be able to help us by telling us what my husband should expect? He is quite anxious about it. His date is the 7th April.
Many thanks Mel

Hey Mel

I'm doing my practical on the 7th as well - haven't found any information either. :mad:

Toosh
14-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Hey Mel

I'm doing my practical on the 7th as well - haven't found any information either. :mad:

Look at the site in the above post to yours it has it all

Norm :D

mfettroll
23-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Hey Mel

Hey there
Getting nervous? My hubbie is. Only 2wks to go. I think he will be happy to ge it over with though. It has totally consumed us.
We had a look at link that was given but is just info we wre given when we first applied so not any help really.
From the little info we have picked up it seems they assess 5 people at a time and can be on fridge or air-con systems. must know star delta. Also will be fault finding. Post we see suggested you take your own tools as theirs aren't much good.
Let us know if you have anymore info.
Cheers:rolleyes:

mfettroll
23-03-2009, 10:11 PM
sorry forgot to ask, are you also doing assessment in London?

Toosh
24-03-2009, 01:41 AM
sorry forgot to ask, are you also doing assessment in London?

Did you read my post I gave you the site to see the assesment, You keep saying you can`t find go to this site and scroll down to refrigeration, it gives you a guide to the assesment

http://www.vetassess.com.au/index.cfm?menu=1.3a#tsa_downloads

This has the information, you cant see the forest for the trees

Norm

mfettroll
24-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Yes thank you we have had a look but it is the info we have already received from our agent back in July last year.

Toosh
25-03-2009, 08:16 AM
Yes thank you we have had a look but it is the info we have already received from our agent back in July last year.

Have a close look its what you need to know