PDA

View Full Version : arneg brema glass door freezers

fazzamouse
09-09-2008, 07:28 PM
anyone experienced problems with new installations of these cabinets,having issues with snow on shelving and bad condensation on drain fittings.the snow problem appears to be from too much condensation when on defrost,defrost settings are termination 8degrees,defrost time,half an hour ever 4 hours.All doors are sealing ok and no air is getting into cabinet.The other problem is the drain fitting sweating,the cabinets come with a plastic fitting so a drain heater is not an option,arneg in italy not interested in problems anyone else come across these problems

Brian_UK
09-09-2008, 10:59 PM
What is the 'drip time' and 'fan delay time' ?

fazzamouse
10-09-2008, 08:27 PM
3 mins drip time,-2 fan delay

Mark
11-09-2008, 07:58 AM
anyone experienced problems with new installations of these cabinets,having issues with snow on shelving and bad condensation on drain fittings.the snow problem appears to be from too much condensation when on defrost,defrost settings are termination 8degrees,defrost time,half an hour ever 4 hours.All doors are sealing ok and no air is getting into cabinet.The other problem is the drain fitting sweating,the cabinets come with a plastic fitting so a drain heater is not an option,arneg in italy not interested in problems anyone else come across these problems

Defrost every 4 hours seems a bit extreme to me in this application.
I would look into the control side,settings and probe location.

Mark

alberto.fgn
04-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi fazza:o
Set point at -25, end defrost at 8° is ok, 3 min drip-off, and 3 min delay fans (or -15°C).
2 defrost for day its enough and better when the shop is closed.

Bye;)

coolhibby1875
07-10-2008, 08:16 PM
hi these freezers on electric defrost should be 2 defrosts a day max time 40 minutes minimum time 20 mins with fans on during defrost as these freezers have term klixons on the right hand side of evaporator the defrost term probe if fitted should be positioned on the midle pass of evap end at the top with a 10 d/c term kiss bye bye to the frost build up

bazza23
14-04-2009, 08:29 AM
Hi I have had same problem in NZ and found that base of unit below doors has expanded due to moisture in timber frame