PDA

View Full Version : help with small porka ice-maker

monica
09-09-2008, 07:37 AM
does anyone know why an ice machine will stop working overnight - you gather i am not in the business - have cleaned out the water supply pipe - limescale and dirt - did not work - then pushed a small valve near the bottom and a lot of air came out - still did not work - thank you for any advice -

scottishladx
09-09-2008, 06:29 PM
does anyone know why an ice machine will stop working overnight - you gather i am not in the business - have cleaned out the water supply pipe - limescale and dirt - did not work - then pushed a small valve near the bottom and a lot of air came out - still did not work - thank you for any advice -

Call a Refrigeration engineer!:)

Brian_UK
09-09-2008, 11:06 PM
does anyone know why an ice machine will stop working overnight - you gather i am not in the business - have cleaned out the water supply pipe - limescale and dirt - did not work - then pushed a small valve near the bottom and a lot of air came out - still did not work - thank you for any advice -You have now released all of the refrigerant from your unit. :eek:

Apart from breaking the law you most definitely now need the services of a refrigeration technician.