PDA

View Full Version : Samsung dvm/ online controlls of a/c via internet

brianubaldo
09-09-2008, 02:06 AM
Samsung dvm can controll hvac via internet.

Brian_UK
09-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Sorry, this is not new technology :(

Also it does not help anyone as it does not provide enough information to be useful.

With the amount of calls for help over Samsung perhaps they should be connected to every machine that they sell. This would allow them to reset them every time the power is switched off.

brianubaldo
10-09-2008, 02:42 AM
hey Brian Uk:mad:

what is your replies all about? that it makes sense? huh:mad:..

im waiting for the replies here about their problems experienced in this kind of stuff,,

i post this because no thread in this forum about samsung dvm technology.. the first page is posted for [search purpose only] then the other members can replies here their problems or questions about this..

what the problem with you dog!:D

cruzeiros
10-09-2008, 08:58 PM
brianubaldo,
please continue with Samsung dvm..
I think you have nice things to share with us..
So.. what do you know about this ?
What means dvm ? how it works ? etc....
and what is the reason for posting here, at new technologies ?

Brian_UK
10-09-2008, 10:49 PM
hey Brian Uk:mad:

what is your replies all about? that it makes sense? huh:mad:..

im waiting for the replies here about their problems experienced in this kind of stuff,,

i post this because no thread in this forum about samsung dvm technology.. the first page is posted for [search purpose only] then the other members can replies here their problems or questions about this..

what the problem with you dog!:DI query why you make posts without explaining why you have made them.

You post a link about new technology when it is not new. Inverter drives have been around for some years now.

Monitoring via the internet is also old news.

We have a plentiful supply of problems with Samsung AC without asking for more.

Why, in particular, are you "waiting for the replies here about their problems experienced in this kind of stuff" ?
Do you have a vested interest in Samsung or are you thinking about using inverter systems or the first time?

I have done a search on the Samsung DVM and it appears that they are still based on an old refrigerant, namely R22. Is this correct or do you have some information that you can share with us without us having to ask nicely for it.

brianubaldo
11-09-2008, 01:42 AM
hi brian_UK

hi the r-22 is used in our old models.. we have a new launch DVM+III uses R410a

sorry..:).. im in bad mood yesterday.. many urgent calls has been transfered to me by our call centers.. yesterday is very stressfull for a tech support like me.. many stupid customers is asking for how to use the unit.. as if all his questions is written in the users manual..:mad: anyway lets go back to the topic..

the new technology is the samsung DHS technology..
it is the digital hybrid system.. its concept is consist or 3.. It increases refrigerant flow rate and evaporation enthalpy difference..

1)DVI compressor (Digital Vapor Injection)
-to improve heating and cooling performance and energy efficiency..

2)VIT (Vapor Injection Technology)
-injects mid range pressure refrigerant wit two stage compression.

3)Turbo Intercooler
-it is a shell and tube type, improves cooling and heating also..

SAMSUNG gained the worlds longest piping installation in multi split systems.. it can be installed in a 200M line set distances.:)

brianubaldo
11-09-2008, 01:50 AM
try to view this to picture out the DVI, Vapor injection Technology and the Turbo intercooler..

thanks.. i forgot in my previuos post to attach.:)

cruzeiros
11-09-2008, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=Brian_UK;119440]I have done a search on the Samsung DVM and it appears that they are still based on an old refrigerant, namely R22.QUOTE]

In 2004 they were also using 407C and 410A on DVM I and II.

mekaniko5
23-10-2008, 08:37 AM
Samsung dvm/ online controlls of ac/c via internet
Hello Bryan. Control via the internet is already a staple when it comes to advance building management systems.

With the amount of calls for help over Samsung perhaps they should be connected to every machine that they sell. This would allow them to reset them every time the power is switched off.
Hello Bryan_UK, I'm interested about DVM. You said there are definetly problems with samsung, what are the usual problems.

It increases refrigerant flow rate and evaporation enthalpy difference

DVM III uses R410A and interestingly they use Digital Scroll compressor over traditional Inverter.