PDA

View Full Version : Hi admin.. I have a suggestion

brianubaldo
08-09-2008, 06:22 AM
gud day RE admin..

i have a suggestion about live chat in our forum..
our forum is very good and many members are very good in sharing many ideas:cool:

but as i had said above i have a suggestion in live chat for the urgent issues of some of our members.
in live chat we can ask questions and somebody will also reply in a question on that same day or time..

much appreciated if someone will reply or suggest on this.:)

Brian_UK
08-09-2008, 07:51 PM
This has been tried in the past with little success due to poor support from th members.

keepitcool
08-09-2008, 08:03 PM
I have seen pretty fast response anyway. If an intelligent question is asked it is usually answered in short order.

frank
08-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Also, one of the main reasons for the 'Live' chat failing was the different time zones of the members.

If you are in Australia and ask an important question, you may have already finished the next day's shift before anyone from the UK gets a chance to give an answer :D etc. etc.

brianubaldo
09-09-2008, 01:45 AM
thanks for the replies..

but im thinking of live chatting not only for Technical questions.. it can also be used in making friends..

you know.. in email only important questions is always the proirity.. and some other questions is beeing ignored..

in live chat it is more easy for all of us to answer urgent questions and some of the questions that not so important (just for chatting :eek:)

but as many are telling that live chat are many dis advantages like time zone in other countries and in chat the important answer to the important questions is not saved or not posted in forums..

i suggested live chat just for making our forums more good.. i see some hvac forums have a live chat..:cool:

thanks.

The Viking
09-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Making friends???

You think we spend time on here just to make friends?!?!?!
:mad:

brianubaldo
10-09-2008, 02:18 AM
Making friends???

You think we spend time on here just to make friends?!?!?!
:mad:

We can make friends while answering/sharing inportant inquiry/knowledge..;)

marc5180
21-09-2008, 08:37 PM
There are many live chats programmes out there, msn, skype, yahoo etc etc. Like most of the guys say, if a sensible question is asked then help is usually given very quickly in most cases.

refri_holic
09-10-2008, 09:54 AM
i agree with u, brian....
good friend comes from same hobby or same interesting thing!!

we can discuss everything.......!