PDA

View Full Version : Change compressor

Gusti Bali
06-09-2008, 09:29 AM
Hi
I would like change the compressor of chiller unit, R22,Aspera Brand compressor. The compressor Data are : Aspera E9213E. How hp the compressor with that data. Do you have table about aspera compressor

Grizzly
06-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Hi
I would like change the compressor of chiller unit, R22,Aspera Brand compressor. The compressor Data are : Aspera E9213E. How hp the compressor with that data. Do you have table about aspera compressor

Welcome Gusti.
Hopefully the attached is what you need.

Cheers Grizzly

Gusti Bali
07-09-2008, 06:09 AM
Thank a lot

Thank you for your information, I will try to change the compressor with data you were given. But I still doubt with hp of the compressor. The room size (1,5X1,5X2 )m. Before with their original compressor (Aspera E9213E) the room temperature 7C reach in 1 hour. But i cant find the aspera brand in Bali. Do yuo have suggestion!!!!!!

Best Regard

:)

Grizzly
07-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Thank a lot

Thank you for your information, I will try to change the compressor with data you were given. But I still doubt with hp of the compressor. The room size (1,5X1,5X2 )m. Before with their original compressor (Aspera E9213E) the room temperature 7C reach in 1 hour. But i cant find the aspera brand in Bali. Do yuo have suggestion!!!!!!

Best Regard

:)

Bernard
The details I have does not lists a direct replacement but does list another Aspera with the same displacement (12) on R22.
An E7213F which has 2 direct replacements
1) KIRBY AE12MG or TECUNSEH AE12MG.

Surely you can find someone who deals in either of these.
Grizzly

I suggest ringing Tecumseh's Tech Help line!
You would be amased at how helpfull they are!