PDA

View Full Version : Help Required Please

tomo111
05-09-2008, 06:52 PM
I have a Beko TLS 480 tall fridge and it started to get very cold and freeze up the other day. It then stopped chilling but the motor was still running all the time. Thinking this was the thermostat I have changed this but the fridge will still not chill. The motor is running all the time. I have also noticed that with the new thermostat if I turn it to '0' the light goes out but the motor still runs.

Can anyone please advise on what action I need to take.

Many thanks

fridge doctor
05-09-2008, 07:14 PM
Yes, you need to call an expert

Sorry, but this forum is for the exchange of information between qualified professionals, which you clearly are not. Trying to help you is very plausible, but we have no idea of your skill level, and often a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Please... save yourself a lot of time and trouble, get a pro in to do the job. Short cuts are not an option in this industry.... sorry.

tomo111
08-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Oh dear - you having a bad day or are you naturally just rude. I was just asking for some advice. A simple - it appears that your problem could be xyz and this is a job that an engineer will be required to carry out. Expect to pay x amount sort of response would have been more help. Still plenty of other people who are happy to provide helpful advice.