PDA

View Full Version : panasonic inverter heat pump in new zealand

otto2008
04-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Hi, I want somebody can help me to solve the problem.
one of my client, his heat pump was run out the gas, which was leakage at the connection, but i need to empty the gas in the system, vacuum again, but I don't know the how much of gas i need to re-charge, because the pre-gas should be 7.5 metre long, the model number as CS-E15GKR, please advise how i can find the manual, and can i use the remote to check the fault code as the daikin model.
Thank you for your kind attention.
All your reply is important to me.
Regards
Otto:confused:

icecube51
04-09-2008, 07:39 PM
did you look on the site of the unit ? normally there is a sticker whit the info of wat kind re-frig , quantity and so on. then you start whit a good basis and go on from there. use the gouges en temp meter till you get it right.

Ice

paul_h
05-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Are you saying the pipework is longer than 7.5M?
If it's shorter than 7.5m then just use the weight printed on the unit. If longer than that, it's extra 20g/m up to a max of 15m total.
To get fault codes you hold down the check button on the remote for (edit: ) 5+ seconds until two dashes appear on the display, then use up and down butons to scroll through all the H and F codes, any fault will give 4 quick beeps.

otto2008
05-09-2008, 02:23 AM
did you look on the site of the unit ? normally there is a sticker whit the info of wat kind re-frig , quantity and so on. then you start whit a good basis and go on from there. use the gouges en temp meter till you get it right.

Ice
Thanks Ice,
I will try to look to the sticker to find out the quantity and what kind of re-frigerant, thanks for your help.
Regards
Otto:)

otto2008
05-09-2008, 02:33 AM
Are you saying the pipework is longer than 7.5M?
If it's shorter than 7.5m then just use the weight printed on the unit. If longer than that, it's extra 20g/m up to a max of 15m total.
To get fault codes you hold down the check button on the remote unit H99 appears on the display, then use up and down butons to scroll through all the H anf F codes, any fault will give 4 quick beeps.
Hi paul
Thanks for your advice, but for locate the fault code by press the check button from the remote controller
I try to find out from the remote, but no check button, the brand as "panasonic" and model: CS-E15GKR, but kindly advise.
Regards
Otto

paul_h
05-09-2008, 03:53 AM
Is this one of the older ones and the remote has a hinged cover, or one of the newer systems?
I think the earlier inverter systems have the fault code appear on the unit itself, or you diagnose by flashing LEDs.
It's the newer systems that have the remote check button.
late edit: Here's the PDF for that model, showing the check button:
http://panasonic.com.au/content/library/files/F002033.pdf
edit:
Does the remote look similar to this:

stefs_cruiser
05-09-2008, 07:04 AM
Standard charge is 1.01 Kg or R410a
Also when you hold the check button down on the remote control (you may need a paper clip), then you need to press the TIMER up/down arrows