PDA

View Full Version : What Makes You Mad?

brianubaldo
01-09-2008, 03:22 AM
amp last day

ive been accident in a motorcycle.
i rest for 1week..
the van who bump me didnt even see what happen to me..

monkey spanners
01-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi Brian,

I hope that you soon recover from your accident.

What gets me mad? Mostly big things like how one country treats another, social injustices, things like that.

Cheers Jon

tonto33
01-09-2008, 07:13 PM
What makes me mad?
Customers...

The MG Pony
03-09-2008, 06:52 PM
What makes me mad?
Customers...

Seconded, most not even bright enough to operate a light switch yet they think they can size up and install a refer system!

Brian_UK
03-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Didn't quite make me mad but apparently I made someone else mad today.

Driving to site this morning at my legal speed of 50mph (in a 60mph zone) with no traffic in front, behind or coming the other way.

Road junction ahead on my right and a 4x4 pulls out in front of me. I eased the throttle a bit but he didn't accelerate and as the road ahead was clear and the road almost straight I could see that it was safe to overtake.

So back up to 50 and eased past him without any drama at all.

Anyway, 4 miles down the road having gone through 40 and 30 zones, I pulled into a shop forecourt (for a paper), stopped and got out of the van.

Lo and behold this guy has been following me so that he can berate me "for overtaking on such a dangerous road."

My ignoring him didn't ease his mood but short of relating to him his driving errors of pulling out in front of a moving vehicle I couldn't see the point.

If he wants a heart attack, then have one on me ;)

coolhibby1875
04-09-2008, 06:49 PM
what makes me mad is motorcyclists who dart in and out of traffic and when they are involved in a accident its never there fault

Chunk
04-09-2008, 07:01 PM
What makes me mad?

Sainsburys deciding that they feel the need to lock plantroom doors,then either leave the key in the managers office(where they are always having meetings about which contractor they want to stitch up this week)so you have to beg to have it.

Or they have given the only key they have got to someone,who has left site to have his dinner at the local harvester,locking the door behind themselves and not coming back for 4 hours.

If only i could still dial in and turn packs off remotely.:D

scottishladx
08-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Forgetting to take a vital tool when the van is parked miles away.

overcharged systems

Taking 1hr to sign into a building to do a 10 min job.

Getting another call at 16.30 when you finish at 5

Ignorant customers

Anti climb paint(with no warning signs) on your hands when gaining access to a roof to look at cond.

Grease

IceMan08
08-09-2008, 10:59 PM
All the above!
oh and ****roach infested hotels!

coolhibby1875
09-09-2008, 08:23 PM
i couldnt agree more with chunk i have been locked out many a sainsburys plant room and its amazing how quick they find them when you tell them your leaving site with thier fridges not working

Rhew
09-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Leaving your toolbox/meters at the last job you did after driving miles to the next one before finding out. doh!