PDA

View Full Version : Hitachi Air Cool Chiller: Service Manual

jusbiggs
31-08-2008, 04:49 PM
Hi Guys

I desperately need your help, I have just replace a compressor for the above chiller and urgently need a wiring diagram for it. Model Number RUC100ASY1, and anyone tell me where I can locate such diagram.

Kind Regards

Jusbiggs

nike123
31-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Hi Guys

I desperately need your help, I have just replace a compressor for the above chiller and urgently need a wiring diagram for it. Model Number RUC100ASY1, and anyone tell me where I can locate such diagram.

Kind Regards

Jusbiggs

Check your model no. again!
Some diagrams could be located here (http://www.hitachiaircon.com/argws/)!

jusbiggs
31-08-2008, 05:52 PM
Thanks Nike I will check it out

Daddy Cool
31-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Walter Meier are the UK distributors for Hitachi Chillers, maybe your first point of contact?

http://www.waltermeier.com/

jusbiggs
31-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Daddy Cool I've been on their website no luck, that chiller is old as the hills. I've order new contactors and overloads for it, which Walter Meire sent 3 different contactors,which are ok but totally different spec, I need a wiring diagram just to make sure I have wired it correctly. I assume they stop making these kind of chiller/ parts.

GHAZ
31-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Hello friend they are very old chillers 20 years plus but very good, they always had a wiring diagram stuck on the panel door, but it doesnt show how to wire the compressor up. On the terminal plate you have u v w /z x y. with a meter check for ohms reading ,you should have u-x, v-y, w-z, From the first contactor put L1-U , L2-V, L3-W. From 3rd delta contactor place L1-Y, L2-Z, L3-X, you should have a about 4 second delay before the delta contactor comes in, this is how they came originaly wired. The motor protectors are 2 pins on the side of the compressor which should have a reading of about 0.2 ohms.Do a dry run with the control circuit to make sure the star contactor drops out before the delta, and then wire the compressor up , once running the compressor should be smooth and quite if not then its running backwards ,check wiring comming into the panel or winding connections if it is a refurbish.good luck