PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Ducted Commission Probs

jdkmj
31-08-2008, 02:34 AM
I have just installed a daikin split ducted and am having problems with the setup process. The units are a RQ200KY1 / FDYQN200KV1.I have wired it up as follows. Three phase supply to ODU, Single phase supply picked up from the three phase on the ODU and run via a circuit breaker to terminal block on IDU, pair wires from F1/F2 on ODU to F1/F2 on indoor unit and a shielded pair from terminals P1/P2 on indoor unit supplying 16 volt supply to stat ( BRC1D61 ). The problem I am having is that I am unable to get the stat to operate the unit. It has a UH fault that I am unable to clear, the icon indicating that the stat is being over riden is displayed and the green LED on the outdoor unit pcb is indicating that the unit is operating as a multi split. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The Viking
31-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Not familiar with this specific model...(and can't get to a manual until tomorrow)

But, UH indicates a communication fault between outdoor units.

Without knowing the layout of the outdoor terminals, are you sure all communication cables are in the right terminals?

frank
31-08-2008, 05:24 PM
The fault code UH refers to:

"Improper connection of transmission wiring between outdoor and outdoor unit outside control adapter."

Have you got and outside adapter fitted? (you must have because you have the 'Centralised Control' symbol displayed)

Check your wiring.

jdkmj
02-09-2008, 12:42 PM
re ran interconnecting wiring between idu and odu, replacing tps pairwire with twin shielded. Prob now fixed

martin102
20-11-2008, 09:56 PM
I have just installed a daikin split ducted and am having problems with the setup process. The units are a RQ200KY1 / FDYQN200KV1.I have wired it up as follows. Three phase supply to ODU, Single phase supply picked up from the three phase on the ODU and run via a circuit breaker to terminal block on IDU, pair wires from F1/F2 on ODU to F1/F2 on indoor unit and a shielded pair from terminals P1/P2 on indoor unit supplying 16 volt supply to stat ( BRC1D61 ). The problem I am having is that I am unable to get the stat to operate the unit. It has a UH fault that I am unable to clear, the icon indicating that the stat is being over riden is displayed and the green LED on the outdoor unit pcb is indicating that the unit is operating as a multi split. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Have you test run the system. You will get a uh fault if you don,t.

martin

Brian_UK
20-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Please read post above yours....

brunstar
23-11-2008, 08:21 PM
it seems that you had run the comms with the 240 volt cable and there was induced voltage in the cable, this is why you lost the communications.