PDA

View Full Version : Please Help me if you know

bozicaleksandar
30-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Hello everyone,sorry for delay!

Can somebody help me?

I have a questions about temperatures(dry bulb,wet bulb,.....).Can you help me to calculate when I have
exact wet bulb temperature,exact dry bulb temperature and exact indoor temperature for unit,refrigerant R410A,
to know how much BTU the unit give in, for example room and does the unit who has indoor temperature of 20 Celsius Dry bulb and outdoor air temperature of 7 celsius Dry bulb and 6 celsius Wet bulb to work under -15 celsius or to - 15 celsius outdoor temperature(Split system,inverter).
Is there a table or calculating proces(mathemathic) to calculate, when we have value of Dry bulb,Wet bulb,indoor temperature,outdoor temperature,on what temperature unit can work propertly(for heating,cooling....
Thank you very much and please help me in order to help my friends.
Aleksandar.

The Viking
30-08-2008, 11:48 PM
Airflow would help...

And regarding the minimum operating ambient temp, you would have to ask the manufacturer.
There is no reason why it couldn't operate at low ambient temperatures, as long as the system has been designed to do so. A lot of the cheaper stuff stop cooling well above 0, some better brands carry on with the cooling cycle well below 0. If you design it yourself, and low ambient is important, it would be possible to run during any ambient conditions (but it wouldn't necessary be cost/energy efficient).

So the short answer to your question would be No, sorry.

nike123
31-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Hello everyone,sorry for delay!

Can somebody help me?

I have a questions about temperatures(dry bulb,wet bulb,.....).Can you help me to calculate when I have
exact wet bulb temperature,exact dry bulb temperature and exact indoor temperature for unit,refrigerant R410A,
to know how much BTU the unit give in

You could use this software (http://fridgetech.com/software/files/SIahuCalc3.zip) for doing that but you also need to know airflow of that unit to be able to calculate that.

, for example room and does the unit who has indoor temperature of 20 Celsius Dry bulb and outdoor air temperature of 7 celsius Dry bulb and 6 celsius Wet bulb to work under -15 celsius or to - 15 celsius outdoor temperature(Split system,inverter).
Is there a table or calculating proces(mathemathic) to calculate, when we have value of Dry bulb,Wet bulb,indoor temperature,outdoor temperature,on what temperature unit can work propertly(for heating,cooling....
Thank you very much and please help me in order to help my friends.
Aleksandar.For this part of question you should consult manufacturers performance diagrams with measured heat output of air-conditioner (in heat mode), then you should compare data and say if unit works as stated.