PDA

View Full Version : MHI problems

Haden4ever
27-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Here's one for you, currently conducting PPM at several sites fitted with MHI kit controlled by RCE1 remotes, having interrogated the controllers found various error codes, none of which are currently present, most of which occurred at 0 hours, so commissioning errors, contacted 3D tech re resetting codes and was told to press check and timer, to cut short, does not work in any combination, whatsoever, keys aren't locked etc, they've given up and i'm at a loss, does anyone have a service manual or a clue?? :confused:

wingman
27-08-2008, 10:44 AM
So you have Mitsubushi group that has all sorts of error codes.

Give me the model of both indoor and outdoor unit. I have all documentiation from mitsubishi dating from 2000 up until now.

Haden4ever
27-08-2008, 10:56 AM
units are FDTA splits, but as i said the faults are not the problem but how to wipe them from the remote

wingman
27-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Search google for 3dair it's a UK mitsubishi supplier, they have the service manuals online look for the FDA service manual. I am still not able to post you the direct link ,since i haven't made 15 posts yet.

Haden4ever
27-08-2008, 03:22 PM
as i said i've already spoken to 3d tech and exhausted that, already downloaded manuals, etc, done all the usual and more, does anyone know how to clear error codes from the RCE1 ????

Makeit go Right
27-08-2008, 07:30 PM
If you have not already spoken to this chap, it would be worth a try: Chris Govan, Sales Support Engineer,HRP Ltd......01359 270888

He has been helpful on one of our trouble-shoot missions.

Haden4ever
28-08-2008, 06:11 PM
finally bottomed it, some versions of the RCE1-namely older versions-store the error codes and error state in non volatile memory, put simply you can't clear them, even re setting the control (timer, check and mode) and cutting power won't wipe it, which means if the fault involves a power failure the codes are still present, which is good i guess, it just means that the alarm occurrance hours must be compared to I/U hours to see if it's current