PDA

View Full Version : Halltherm veeblock unloaders

get the gauges
25-08-2008, 03:15 PM
I have searched the halls site and this forum, but cannot find any info on the unloading systems on these compressors. I'm working on a V92 8cylinder mkII open drive R22 and would like to see how the unloader system works. Thanks for any info.

Grizzly
25-08-2008, 03:31 PM
I have searched the halls site and this forum, but cannot find any info on the unloading systems on these compressors. I'm working on a V92 8cylinder mkII open drive R22 and would like to see how the unloader system works. Thanks for any info.

As far as I know you can't get V92 data in pdf form.
A bit later I will try and see if a scanned doc will suffice?
Grizzly

get the gauges
25-08-2008, 03:50 PM
Thanks grizzo!!

Grizzly
25-08-2008, 04:22 PM
email on it's way with the relevant pdf's as they are sadly too large to post.
If I can help further let me know?
Grizzly

Grizzly
25-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Back again I have tried to email you via your email address on your v card details.
Which have been rejected and the email has been returned to me.
Drop me a line GTG and I will forward the info again.
Grizzly

HallsEngineer
05-11-2008, 10:16 AM
The v 92 loading syatem is a good system but requires oil pressure to remain in the loading seals or all your oil will dissappear and the re-appear at stop. just make sure you get the serial number and ring halls technical with it and they will send the correct parts.

Magoo
08-12-2008, 12:56 AM
The V92 have a hydraulic loader,as described by Hall Eng., smooth and you hear them clack in and out, they have a chevron type oil seal top and bottom of mechanism on outside of cylinder liner, and they wear so leak. They will create low oil levels and low performance if leaking. They have a name which illudes at present. Good luck trying to get replacements. Most V92's in NZ are now being used as boat anchors now.
magoo