PDA

View Full Version : Evaporative Airconditioner Page

brianubaldo
19-08-2008, 09:49 AM
hi to everyone..

it is much appreciated if someone will post here some usefull manuals, troubleshooting and features of an evaporative air conditioner..

PEASE inlclude cycle of an evaporative airconditioner.. how does it cool.. (NO COMPRESSOR, NO *****):D

thanks to all.

Brian_UK
19-08-2008, 11:07 PM
I think that if you need manual for one of those then it is time for your to think about retirement. ;):):D

brianubaldo
01-09-2008, 02:39 AM
aw..
sorry brian
im just posting this because no post in this forums about the iwata evaporative airconditioner..

this is for reference for all the members..

Brian_UK
01-09-2008, 07:44 PM
It is difficult to find manuals for a lot of the evaporative coolers.

At the most basic they consist of a water tank, an absorbing mat, a motor to move the mat through the water and a fan to blow the air through the mat.

Try searching the internet for manufacturers who make these things and check their sites for documents.

astro
14-04-2009, 11:04 AM
aw..
sorry brian
im just posting this because no post in this forums about the iwata evaporative airconditioner..

hello Bro,

though this posting maybe quite late, but at anyrate. recently, i bought an iwata evaporative airconditioner. K15 model. i think, in the Philippines, it is solely distributed by New Datche Phils. it truly lowered down the ambient temperature. it even further lowered down when i added ice-cubes in the water tank. as to the manual, the clerk who entertained me immediately set-aside "somethings" from the accompanied documents of the unit and leaves only the user's manual and the remote. normally, electrical diagram and the like are usually included in the document when you purchase an appliance. this is very useful specially if the owner of the purchased appliace has some technical inclination. however, distributors are keeping these, because they find some income or money, for the services they are offering. but, the basic on evaporative airconditioning in not complex. perhaps, the "black-box" that some technically inclined person might have is the microcontroller/microcomputer that operates the device. i have here a site that might be of use on the basic of evaporative air-conditioning.

it's my first time to post bro and not allowed to post url referals until having 15 posts. just surf the net bro on homeernergy archiver on evaporative airconditioning (e.g. Installing and maintaining evaporative coolers by Roy Otterbein)

i hope this might be of help...

Toosh
14-04-2009, 10:45 PM
aw..
sorry brian

Hi brian, Have a look at this

http://www.consumerenergycenter.org/home/heating_cooling/evaporative.html

Norm