PDA

View Full Version : daikin G, B series problem

yanatahyana
19-08-2008, 07:34 AM
i have daikin airconditioners serie G ( ft60GV1) and B Series, problem: compressor runing (opereation ) 5 minut then off and run again for 5 minut and off, setting temperature 18 degree celcius and room temperature 27 degree celcius, some body solution ? please write

The Viking
19-08-2008, 09:16 AM
You do have it set at cooling and not in dehumidification mode?

Assuming that you have it set to cooling, try and put it in test mode and see what happens then.

BTW, when the compressor is running, what is the temperature of the air coming out of the indoor unit?

I also assume that there are no faultcodes coming up/no lights flashing?

yanatahyana
19-08-2008, 04:06 PM
yes, my a/c set at cooling and not in dehumidification mode, compressor runing after power on. and air coming out of the indoor unit is cool, no show fault code, and no flashing led power, thank you

nike123
19-08-2008, 04:23 PM
i have daikin airconditioners serie G ( ft60GV1) and B Series, problem: compressor runing (opereation ) 5 minut then off and run again for 5 minut and off, setting temperature 18 degree celcius and room temperature 27 degree celcius, some body solution ? please write

What is your placement of indoor unit, do you have any obstacles in front of unit?
What is room size and shape?
Do you have clean filters?

yanatahyana
20-08-2008, 02:02 AM
no problem for placement of indoor, and indoor dont have any obstacles in front of unit, room size 4 m2, filter clean. my be pcb control error?, or thermistor room problem?, help me

nike123
20-08-2008, 05:04 AM
no problem for placement of indoor, and indoor dont have any obstacles in front of unit, room size 4 m2, filter clean. my be pcb control error?, or thermistor room problem?, help me

There is your problem! Room size is to small! Or, we could say, that your A/C is way over sized for that room.
6kW of cooling capacity for 4m^2 room is insanely over sized.:eek::eek:

You need 10 times smaller unit capacity for that room!

yanatahyana
20-08-2008, 09:28 AM
why room temperature 23 "Celsius, whereas temp. set point 18 "celsius

nike123
20-08-2008, 09:56 AM
why room temperature 23 "Celsius, whereas temp. set point 18 "celsius

Describe your room! Use, height, walls, glass, number of peoples, equipment in room, position of indoor unit.
But, all that is irrelevant for that size of room and power of A/C!
That AC cannot work continuously. It works intermittently on "Minmum operating time" and then stops at "Minimum stop time". That room must be highly loaded by sun heat thru lot of glass or something simmilar.

a/c.king
20-08-2008, 10:15 AM
dear friend u propebly installed the ontroler neer the indoor unit air out let so the ontrol temperature sanser its picing up out let air temberature not room temp.

king

Reefer1
22-08-2008, 04:51 AM
dear friend u propebly installed the ontroler neer the indoor unit air out let so the ontrol temperature sanser its picing up out let air temberature not room temp.

king
No...

Return Air sensor is located within the highwall, please check the resistance of this thermistor
18 degrees = 27.5 kohms
20 degrees = 25.1 kohms
22 degress = 23.0 kohms

you get the idea

You need to understand the Daikin controls from this thermistor.