PDA

View Full Version : Getting a price from Daikin....

monkey spanners
14-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Me "i'd like a price for some air con and heatrecovery units please":)
Daikin "It doesn't work like that, i'll put you through to someone else":p

Me "i'd like a price some stuff please":(

Daikin "Ha ha ha, i'll put you through to another person so that you can go through explaing it all again":p:D

Me "i'd like a price please":confused:

Daikin "ooh a price is it, no no no, we don't give out prices, you have to email me a plan of the site and we will work it out for you....":p:p

I think this is where they got the idea from

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP9zZK-6NWo&feature=related

I remember now why i have only bought one unit from them in the last five years. I suspect i will end up having to tell my custome to try someone like Resource as the will be a big enough company for the bods at Daikin bother with.

I'm sure i would get banned from here if i put into words how frustrating i am finding this....

Jon

multisync
14-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Why not try Space or failing that Climate Center?

Multisync
London

monkey spanners
14-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Cheers Multisync,

Climatecentre don't carry the full range (tried them first) and i'm waiting on a reply from Space, though i won't hold my breath.

yinmorrison
14-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Try this chap, he is probably the best in the business and I am sure he will not mind me giving his e-mail at Spaceair in Leeds. kkendall@spaceair.co.uk

monkey spanners
17-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Try this chap, he is probably the best in the business and I am sure he will not mind me giving his e-mail at Spaceair in Leeds. kkendall@spaceair.co.uk

Thankyou, I'll give him a try.

Cheers Jon :)