PDA

View Full Version : new but love it

joe-ice
04-08-2008, 02:56 AM
hi guys as with a lot of things i messed up should hav introduced myself before lookin into your forum go by the name of joe ice hi to you all
now lets get down to the nitty gritty myself i was trained by 2 unbeivable guys who used the [what some people call the touchy feely metod] what im really
asking is a forum like this jus makin it too easy for people learning the trade to look up things and they dont have to think for themselves [still apologising real name is also joe this site is brilliant]

superswill
04-08-2008, 06:58 PM
hi guys as with a lot of things i messed up should hav introduced myself before lookin into your forum go by the name of joe ice hi to you all
now lets get down to the nitty gritty myself i was trained by 2 unbeivable guys who used the [what some people call the touchy feely metod] what im really
asking is a forum like this jus makin it too easy for people learning the trade to look up things and they dont have to think for themselves [still apologising real name is also joe this site is brilliant]

welcome to RE Joe,if used right RE is a useful and great help to us all but yeah there will always be people who take more than there give

Josip
04-08-2008, 07:07 PM
Hi, joe-ice :)
welcome to RE forums..

hi guys ..... should hav introduced myself before lookin into your forum go by the name of joe ice hi to you all ....

...... real name is also joe this site is brilliant]

Best regards, Josip :)

Brian_UK
04-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Hi Joe and a warm welcome to the forum, enjoy.

Abe
09-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Welcome Joe, as you can see we are "also" an emerald site