PDA

View Full Version : Re: Seeking Advice

trev
03-08-2008, 05:12 PM
hello im needing some advise as i live in birmingham at the moment an im planning to move to lanzarotte but i have friends over there an they told me there wasnt no english air con / refrigeration jobs going there could any1 help an let me no if there is english works in this feild of work thanks trev.

Brian_UK
03-08-2008, 11:34 PM
What do you mean by English Works ?

Is it anything to do with grammar or spell checking ;)

marc5180
06-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Why don't you try contacting some companies over there by email. Try searching for jobs in Lanzerotti over the net or failing that ask your friends to look in the local paper for companies that are looking for staff.

trev
07-08-2008, 01:26 PM
my friends have told me they dont no of english companys over there but as im aware there is some1 on here who lives there an works in refrigeration ive emailed but havent had no reply so ill just wait an see thanks tho .

airefresco
01-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Just seen this. Well there are 3 english companies that I know of. OneŽs just a pair of cowboys, that wonŽt be around for long. The other 2 are decent. This yearŽs been really quiet on the air-con for everybody, so probably not the best time to try and find work. Drop me a PM with your email address and iŽll send you more info.