PDA

View Full Version : Service Manual For Montair

Teuria
30-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Does someone have a service manual for Montair waterchillers? I don`t remember model but i think that the controller was Carel Macroplus?! and other manuals for Montair, like CCU`s or whatsoever are welcome...:D

NoNickName
01-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Montair went bust.
Have you tried with Kylmalinkki? The application in RO-S units supplied to Kylmalinkki had a custom software, so please ask to them.

Teuria
03-08-2008, 10:09 PM
There is no Kylmalinkki anymore. I think that it went down right after Montair...

NoNickName
04-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Your last chance is with Elcool OY in Uusikylä. One of the guys of Kylmalinkki (Sami Pahla) founded Elcool, so it MAY BE possible he saved something...

multisync
09-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Your last chance is with Elcool OY in Uusikylä. One of the guys of Kylmalinkki (Sami Pahla) founded Elcool, so it MAY BE possible he saved something...

Is there anywhere spares, manuals and tech info available in the Uk as we have been asked to pick up a Montair chiller as part of a maintenance contract?

Multisync
London

Spare Parts Man
20-04-2010, 03:31 PM
It looks as though someone has taken the name on, I was searching for a successor today for a customer and found they have been resurrected by a company called G.I. Industrial Holdings s.p.a.

I don't have enough posts to insert a link, it is all the w's dot montair dot it, wait for the splash page and then click on your language of choice...

NoNickName
20-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Exactly true, and I'm on the band wagon. Unfortunately, that doesn't help, as GIND only bought the brand name and logo. So no manuals of old units are available.