PDA

View Full Version : bad friday

chip
30-07-2008, 02:06 AM
while at the back of my ,car out of the corner of my eye i saw a flickering ,then a massive loud bang,i turned round thinking someone had thrown something off a multi storey car park onto the van roof behind me,no nothing there ,turned back to my car and across the service road is a young man laid out on the pavement can you guess........any ideas.....got it...yeh he has only gone and jumped from the top of the multi storey,rushed over checked his pulse on his neck while screaming down the mobile for 999 help,i was working at the NBT so legged it in to site and got the nurses out,they sent me back in to site for blankets but when i got back they had certified him dead,so no matter how bad it gets it isnt that bad.Just keep on keeping on.
cheers chip:off topic:

The Viking
30-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Hello and welcome Chip.

Interesting first post.

monkey spanners
30-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Hi Chip,

Not a nice thing to have seen. I guess that if the jumper had been in a rational enough frame of mind to consider others he'd not have been jumping of buildings.

Jon

expat
30-07-2008, 10:08 PM
You've been baddly shaken up by this, as anyone would. I hope you have familly and friends around you to help you come around. This is importantl.

chip
31-07-2008, 12:16 AM
Hello everyone,im doing alright talked to everyone around me about it,as they say,its good to talk.Cctv showed he meant to do it.I'm not going to carry his baggage around,you know what i mean ....if only this ,that and the other.Its his choice ,but it was the bang,jesus man you wouldn't belive the loud noise a body makes when it hits the floor.Gonna shoot off to cornwall with the mrs,kids and the vw camper next week,so keep on keeping on.