PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a student.

MortenE
26-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Hey RE.

I made a ½ year project about a Co2 Transcritical Heatpump and I have build a prototype together with a fellow student.

So that is what I am working on , otherwise I just got my Bsc.Mech and I am properly going for a Master in the next year or two.

Happy for your inputs and hoping I can keep up with your guys!

Regards
Morten :-)
-Denmark , Currently traveling in Ca, Usa

nevgee
27-07-2008, 02:03 AM
CO2 may be the way forward ....hope to hear more about your project.

US Iceman
27-07-2008, 03:47 AM
Welcome to the RE site Morten. I think CO2 is going to be very useful in the next few years. I for one would be interested in learning more about what you are doing. Of course when you have time. College students going for a Masters, don't have much time, do they?

MortenE
28-07-2008, 04:49 AM
Welcome to the RE site Morten. I think CO2 is going to be very useful in the next few years. I for one would be interested in learning more about what you are doing. Of course when you have time. College students going for a Masters, don't have much time, do they?

Right now , I am off campus. Traveling around Californian , looking at cold storage facilities so the master is going to be on hold unto start of 2009

CO2 may be the way forward ....hope to hear more about your project.

Co2 is a way but it is has different issues , specially if you want to run it at high pressure. The most problem's right now is COP at high temps and mechanical problems, like better gas coolers.