PDA

View Full Version : help i'm new to tihs site and need some help at work?

david marsh
26-07-2008, 03:59 AM
i have a freezer walk in that will not come down to temp

Peter_1
26-07-2008, 09:47 AM
I suggest that you call someone who can fix it for you

Walshyd
26-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Thats abit harsh Peter i would have asked what the operating presure were and what HFC or CFC i was operating on. Confusion rules

powell
26-07-2008, 03:19 PM
i have a freezer walk in that will not come down to temp
David,

Your profile states that you're a refrigeration tech so you know we obviously need more information.

Whats up with the system?

multisync
26-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Thats abit harsh Peter i would have asked what the operating presure were and what HFC or CFC i was operating on. Confusion rules

It's not harsh in the slightest. It was the absolute correct answer..

Well done Peter, this site should not encourage home owners and DIY'ers in any way shape or form.

The guy obviously is either trolling or hasn't a clue. Either way he should piss or get off the pot..

Multisync
London

Walshyd
26-07-2008, 04:26 PM
It's not harsh in the slightest. It was the absolute correct answer..

Well done Peter, this site should not encourage home owners and DIY'ers in any way shape or form.

The guy obviously is either trolling or hasn't a clue. Either way he should piss or get off the pot..

Multisync
London

mmm i take it that sarcasim has yet to reach london yet( it might be on public transport)
I total agree with Peters remarks was just confusing the thread :off topic:

nevgee
26-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Ask him if he's checked his superheat ....that always sorts the chaff out and gets them going.:p

But yes ....tip it upside down :eek: Oh was it not an absorbtion fridge... so sorry. :D

Brian_UK
26-07-2008, 10:51 PM
I'm tempted to ask, after the fully descriptive question, that perhaps the cooling unit should be switched on first ;)