PDA

View Full Version : Don't Talk During Dinner!!

chillin out
24-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Fred went to his brother in laws house to buy his motorcycle. John took him out back to the garage where it was stored, uncovered it, and proudly showed it off. Fred was amazed! This motorcycle, which he knew John had had for over 10 years was in pristine condition! He asked John "How the hell did you keep it looking so good? There's not a spot of rust on it."
John replied "Well, every time I took it out, I carried this little tube of vaseline in my pocket. If it looked like it was going to rain, I put a very very thin coat of vaseline all over the bike. The vaseline repelled water and kept it looking great." Fred agreed "it certainly did!"
"Here, since you're buying the bike, you take the tube of vaseline as a bonus. Just keep it in your pocket."

Fred rode his new motorcycle to his girlfriends house to pick her up. After admiring the bike for a few minutes, she told him "I'm sorry to spring this on you unexpectedly, but I told my parents we would come to their place for dinner. I have to warn you... DON'T TALK DURING DINNER. If anyone speaks during dinner, they have to do the dishes."
"Okay. I won't talk during dinner." Fred replied.

When they arrived at her parents house, Fred was astonished. There were dishes beside every stair going to the 2nd floor. There were dishes piled on every available surface in the house! No wonder he wasn't supposed to talk during dinner. Obviously no one had spoken at the dinner table in YEARS!

All through the silent meal Fred was thinking.... *well if no one is going to speak...* and he proceeded to lift his girl from her chair, lifted her skirt, pulled off her panties and had sex with her right there on the table. Silence. *HMMM. if I can get away with that.... her mom's still kinda hot..* And Fred grabbed her mom and banged her too! Still silence. As he walked back to his chair, he noticed that it was about to rain, so he thought he'd better take care of his bike. He pulled the tube of vaseline out of his pocket..... Her dad threw up his hands and yelled "All right! All Right! I'll do the dishes."

(Stolen again)

Chillin:):)

superswill
24-07-2008, 10:07 PM
very funny,great share

Grizzly
24-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Well Timed!
thanks Steve.

GXMPLX
24-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Start stealing good ones!

I won't say more ... because during dinner ... I just listen and nod!

PaulZ
25-07-2008, 05:36 AM
Very good an oldie but a goodie.
Paul