PDA

View Full Version : samsung vivace option codes

superswill
20-07-2008, 09:34 PM
here with a list of the upto date option codes for the samsung vivace range

love these systems (i would though) but of late there has been a few post on the option codes so here they are

oh and a nice pic

marc5180
29-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Great stuff, cheers Paul these will come in handy.

frank
29-07-2008, 09:25 PM
here with a list of the upto date option codes for the samsung vivace range

love these systems (i would though) but of late there has been a few post on the option codes so here they are

oh and a nice pic
What's all that about then?

Can you explain what they mean ?? options for what?

Thanks

superswill
29-07-2008, 11:17 PM
What's all that about then?

Can you explain what they mean ?? options for what?

Thanks

sorry frank every samsung indoor PCB is programed with a option code,that denotes in units type and capacity ect so every new PCB fitted needs this code programed after fitting,also a few models have been know to drop these codes after power cuts,hence a few threads on here of late

frank
30-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Many thanks :)

lookbackin
15-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Hi superswill. I am a refrigeration/air conditioning engineer of many years and have worked on most kit diakin mitsi tosh etc etc but yesterday noticed in the local refigeration wholesalers that they were selling the samsung vivace aqv09vbc units(full system) for 285 plus vat as i have had no experience of samsung and have only read the threads on here was wondering what your thoughts on them were and would you advise to get a couple for my house or stick with the more common units,i personally prefer diakin as usually quite reliable but they dont look as good and are twice as expensive. Cheers for any advice

Daikin=Overated
17-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Lookbackin-Have you considered the flat framed summit range from Hitachi..very relaible in my experience.

Daikin is considered amongst the most reliable in the field, however it's a matter of opinion as my user name would suggest (not Daikin bashing either as I'm about to install an Altherma air to water heating system for the record-that's a great product).

If appearance is everything then I would sadly say it was between this and the LG artcool and a less of two evils in my view. I think if you do a search on this site for either brand, you'll see that the general consensus is that there unreliable to answer your question.

Good luck in your decision and sorry Superwill for replying to a straying sub topic within your thread-hope your well mate!

Regards,

J.

superswill
17-11-2008, 07:29 PM
Hi superswill. I am a refrigeration/air conditioning engineer of many years and have worked on most kit diakin mitsi tosh etc etc but yesterday noticed in the local refigeration wholesalers that they were selling the samsung vivace aqv09vbc units(full system) for 285 plus vat as i have had no experience of samsung and have only read the threads on here was wondering what your thoughts on them were and would you advise to get a couple for my house or stick with the more common units,i personally prefer diakin as usually quite reliable but they dont look as good and are twice as expensive. Cheers for any advice

pm me with your number and will try to help

paul

samsunginverter
10-08-2009, 07:15 PM
please delate this message, thanks