PDA

View Full Version : Service manual for Samsung AQV12FAN

persipersi
19-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Hi,
Is there anyone who can send me service manual for AQV12FAN ? Thank you in advance for helping me!

p_p
19-07-2008, 05:10 PM
Persipersi

If you search the forum, there's lots of info about samsung on here, otherwise you will have to wait until superswill picks up your thread.

Regards

p-p

superswill
19-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi,
Is there anyone who can send me service manual for AQV12FAN ? Thank you in advance for helping me!

is the whole manual or do you a specific problem?

i can upload the full service manual but iam away for home untill monday,post the symptoms and i will try and help as best i can from here

persipersi
19-07-2008, 06:20 PM
is the whole manual or do you a specific problem?

i can upload the full service manual but iam away for home untill monday,post the symptoms and i will try and help as best i can from here
i can't speak english so well, then i try to explain my problem: when the air conditioner is on for 3 - 4 hours, it works correctly and have no problem, but when i stop it and then after some minutes i try to turn on again, it works for 30 - 40 minutes and then it stops itself and the red and green lights starts to blinking in the same way when you plug off the conditioner! it is a problem....
p.s. if you can upload the full service manual i can wait until monday, i have no problem to wait! thanks a lot!!!!

superswill
19-07-2008, 06:44 PM
i can't speak english so well, then i try to explain my problem: when the air conditioner is on for 3 - 4 hours, it works correctly and have no problem, but when i stop it and then after some minutes i try to turn on again, it works for 30 - 40 minutes and then it stops itself and the red and green lights starts to blinking in the same way when you plug off the conditioner! it is a problem....
p.s. if you can upload the full service manual i can wait until monday, i have no problem to wait! thanks a lot!!!!

will upload for you monday

persipersi
19-07-2008, 06:46 PM
will upload for you monday
i thank you a lot! see you monday

superswill
20-07-2008, 07:40 PM
i thank you a lot! see you monday

one manual

https://www.yousendit.com/download/Q01FUGhaY3lwcFUwTVE9PQ

hope this helps

persipersi
21-07-2008, 06:23 AM
one manual

hope this helps
thank you very much for the manual!

zorandimit
21-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Superswill, because I can see that you are a Samsung guru, can you help me to find service manual for Samsung AQ 12 NSA. Thank you in advance.

persipersi
21-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Hi Superswill, could you try to give me a solution to the problem that affect my air conditioner? I thank you for the manual, but i can't find a solution, because the fault is present only in the situation that i explained in my precedent post, while for the remaining time the conditioner works normally.... i don't understand.... operation and turbo light blinking, seems to significate "outdoor unit error".... but the compressor works normally....!

persipersi
21-07-2008, 07:08 PM
You have to set the guages before it stops and watch the high pressure.I presume it is very hot now in Italy and what you describe is probably hp cut out 'cause it need a bit of time before the pressure goes up ...just a thought.
Hi MRcoolingMAGIC, then you think that the compressor isn't broken? i hope that.....! thanks for your reply

superswill
21-07-2008, 08:40 PM
Superswill, because I can see that you are a Samsung guru, can you help me to find service manual for Samsung AQ 12 NSA. Thank you in advance.

can you double check the model please, your model doesnt show in my records

superswill
21-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Hi Superswill, could you try to give me a solution to the problem that affect my air conditioner? I thank you for the manual, but i can't find a solution, because the fault is present only in the situation that i explained in my precedent post, while for the remaining time the conditioner works normally.... i don't understand.... operation and turbo light blinking, seems to significate "outdoor unit error".... but the compressor works normally....!

thinks it time to let the pro's have a look,sounds to me like a HP or comp overload problem

zorandimit
22-07-2008, 12:53 PM
can you double check the model please, your model doesnt show in my records

This is new 2008 model, for East European market, I bought it in Macedonia where I live. It is filled with R410 gas.
I hope that you can find SM for it.
Thank you, and bye.

superswill
22-07-2008, 06:27 PM
This is new 2008 model, for East European market, I bought it in Macedonia where I live. It is filled with R410 gas.
I hope that you can find SM for it.
Thank you, and bye.

is it an inverter or fixed speed?

zorandimit
22-07-2008, 09:33 PM
It is fixed speed

superswill
22-07-2008, 10:14 PM
It is fixed speed

from my records the uk didnt get the model or we did and it was called a different name prob FNAS will do some looking and see what i can find out for you

email sent to my master sensai

zorandimit
23-07-2008, 03:00 PM
email sent to my master sensai

"May The Force Be With You".
Sayonara, Superswill-son.
:D