PDA

View Full Version : Fujitsu ABYA45LATN

p_p
18-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Hi All
A freind of mine installed this under ceiling unit 12 months ago with no probs, however it has now faulted with green timer lamp flashing twice a 15sec gap then twice again and so on, but this code doesn't relate to any fault.
On the signal wire he has 110v but when disconnected it becomes 240v actual pulsed voltage should be 70 to 90 v.
The distributors tech people have been to site changed indoor boards and main outdoor board with no success, outdoor unit will still not run.
Anyone come across this before as I have been asked to attend on monday.
Any thoughts greatly appreciated

Many Thanks

PP

frank
18-07-2008, 08:30 PM
have a look on here p_p

http://www.oceanair.uk.com/pages/technical/Fujitsu/fujitsuerror.html

p_p
19-07-2008, 09:36 AM
Thanks Frank

Did you note the self diagnostic code doesn't exist, it's run for a year no probs I'll let you know how I get on monday

Regards

PP

superswill
19-07-2008, 10:16 AM
the only thing that comes to my mind is a break in the interconnecting cable,had it on a mitsubishi years ago,mice or rats had had a midnight feast on the cable causing all kinds of odd voltage back up the signal

p_p
19-07-2008, 10:24 AM
Hi paul

I asked the engineer the same question but told me its all been tested and is ok. the guy thats been to site is top draw.
All will be revealed monday, I'm going to start from scratch.

regards

P-P

monkey spanners
19-07-2008, 06:00 PM
If it has a switch by the cassette make sure the signal wire isn't switched. We've also had the high water float switch causing odd problems with a fujitsu cassette.

p_p
22-07-2008, 01:12 PM
went to site today and found active filter module open circuit in outdoor unit open circuit caused by faulty outdoor fan motor. Replaced motor and afm all now running ok.

Regards

PP

superswill
22-07-2008, 06:26 PM
went to site today and found active filter module open circuit in outdoor unit open circuit caused by faulty outdoor fan motor. Replaced motor and afm all now running ok.

Regards

PP

top man paul

p_p
22-07-2008, 06:51 PM
Thanks Paul

Will be at Derby services tomorrow if your'e about.

Take Care

PP