PDA

View Full Version : Big Yank sez '

round_the_rack
12-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Hi all! This is my first post. My name is Harold, but most call me Hal, or Big Yank. I recently shifted to supermarket refrigeration after several years focusing on other aspects of the HVACR field. So the 'Supermarket Refrigeration' forum is probably where I'll be hangin out most of the time.

I love this work. I absolutely love it. I did it for a couple years in the developmental stage of my career, and at points along the way, but never full-time 100% This year that changed, and now all I do is take care of supermarkets. Did I mention I love this work. ;)

Ok, I guess that's enough. See you 'round the boards.

by

Mark
12-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Hi all! This is my first post. My name is Harold, but most call me Hal, or Big Yank. I recently shifted to supermarket refrigeration after several years focusing on other aspects of the HVACR field. So the 'Supermarket Refrigeration' forum is probably where I'll be hangin out most of the time.

I love this work. I absolutely love it. I did it for a couple years in the developmental stage of my career, and at points along the way, but never full-time 100% This year that changed, and now all I do is take care of supermarkets. Did I mention I love this work. ;)

Ok, I guess that's enough. See you 'round the boards.

by

Welcome to the forum, i like your enthusiasm.
Enjoy the site.
Mark:)

Brian_UK
12-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Welcome and enjoy.

750 Valve
14-07-2008, 12:34 PM
G'day mate, yes supermarket refrig is certainly the part of the industry I am fondest of, you'll find me hangin' right here with you buddy.

round_the_rack
15-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome, guys. Hope I can contribute something worthwhile here.
Cheers! :D

by

Argus
15-07-2008, 03:17 PM

This site's got a few Moaning Minnies - glad to see someone getting up in the morning with a purpose...... ;)