PDA

View Full Version : Daikin Resource Library (CD-Rom)

Makeit go Right
10-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Just got hold of one of these today (April edition). Popped it into the computer and Phew! it has stacks of info on the whole range of kit available, including selection data, Operation Manuals, Install Manuals, Accessories for each system, photos of the Room Units/Condensers.

Very useful. Thought I'd mention it in case others need this info to hand. Guess you just need to ask Daikin to send one over.

sachinm08
10-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Just got hold of one of these today (April edition). Popped it into the computer and Phew! it has stacks of info on the whole range of kit available, including selection data, Operation Manuals, Install Manuals, Accessories for each system, photos of the Room Units/Condensers.

Very useful. Thought I'd mention it in case others need this info to hand. Guess you just need to ask Daikin to send one over.

Dear ,

Can you send the daikin resource libray to me.

Brian_UK
10-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Dear ,

Can you send the daikin resource libray to me.
Please read the original post correctly...

"Guess you just need to ask Daikin to send one over."

You need to contact Daikin direct for the CD.

Makeit go Right
10-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Yes, I only have the one issued to me. But, I am sure Daikin will be only too happy to pass out more CDs to those who ask - it surely helps to sell their kit.

This thing has an update feature where the latest trade prices show up on the window, beside the unit selected, with a photo, and whether it is an inverter, what energy labels, and if still on the ECA. (Yes, some kit drops off the ECA list, simply because it drops out of the top 20% "premier division". So, this thing gets updated from time to time so you do not get caught out.)

Wow, a real Christmas toy.

{I must get out more.}

Brian_UK
10-07-2008, 11:38 PM
{I must get out more.}
Yup, that could be an idea to follow through on ;)