PDA

View Full Version : Valliant Air Conditioning

frank
08-07-2008, 08:06 PM
We've had a visit from the local/national rep trying to get us to try/use the Valliant range of A/C.

It is just badged Chigo kit and I was wondering if any of you had any comments, good OR bad, about Valliant/Chigo.

What's the back up like? Are they well made, etc??

yinmorrison
08-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Powrmatic tried this 2 years ago and whether they could'nt market properly or they had basic installation problems is not clear however I was called to a problem at one install where the charge had been lost and discovered that it had been installed by a Plumber! No disrespect here but horses for courses eh.So as to the reliability I can only say that I installed 2 systems I purchased from Powrmatic and they have been fine since 2004.

p_p
09-07-2008, 08:58 AM
We Have installed 13 systems over the last 2 years & not had a problem with any.
We offer vaillant as a budget alternative to mitsi elec & its certanly on a par with fujitsu, etc the only problem with it is that the range is limited at the moment.
Actually Frank Rob is a very good friend of mine, I'll tell him to have a look over this thread.
Don't knock equipment untill you have first hand experience of it or I will give you an Infraction!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

PP

p_p
09-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Frank

We will be installing approx 6 systems in Long Eaton on behalf of Vaillant over the next 2 weeks you're welcome to pop in & have a look & judge the kit for yourself, any manufacturer that fits copeland scroll compressors can,t be that bad, can they?

Regards

PP

frank
09-07-2008, 09:55 AM
We Have installed 13 systems over the last 2 years & not had a problem with any.
We offer vaillant as a budget alternative to mitsi elec & its certanly on a par with fujitsu, etc the only problem with it is that the range is limited at the moment.
Actually Frank Rob is a very good friend of mine, I'll tell him to have a look over this thread.
Don't knock equipment untill you have first hand experience of it or I will give you an Infraction!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

PP

Not knocking it p_p, just trying to get some feedback before we take the plunge, so to speak.

There's no better way of finding out about something than asking those that have first hand knowledge of the kit. :D

Vaillant Jay
09-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Hi Frank,
I am the Technical Sales Manager for Vaillant.
I can honestly tell you that the equipment is very reliable at a good price also with the the extensive warranty that almost means fit it and forget it.
If anybody on this forum can tell me of a problem with a Vaillant unit I will be very surprised.
I personally deal with all warranty and technical enquiries.
Go on take the plunge you wont be disapointed.