PDA

View Full Version : Refrigeration engineers in the london area

craigpcg
07-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Hi ppl,

i have an oppertunity to employ 2 mobile serivce engineers in london. I was wondering what sort of money you have to offer down there??

What paper id best to advertise in london??

Regards

Latte
08-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Sorry its a bit late but just going through some old posts. To try and answer youre points :

1) Pay is depending on what sort of work it is, commercial, a/c, pack & as they say pay peanuts get monkeys. If you want decent engineers in London or surrounding area's you are going to need to be looking £14 - £15ph minimum as thats not uncommon at the moment. Obviously it also depends where abouts in London but if you are looking for the City even this rate not may be enough it depends on other aspects of the package.

2) Why advertise in a newspaper when there are 1000's of engineers on here. Just register as an employer in the jobs section. Just had a look (For research perposes only obviously)theres not many around at the moment but the ones that are, are advertiseing 28k basic plus the usual

Brian_UK
08-03-2010, 10:29 PM
"A bit late" he says. :D

Latte
08-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Yeah you know what im like Brian, but as i tell my misses "i get there in the end" :D