me :)

Abe
07-12-2003, 08:35 PM
Ill drink a toast to that!!!

Peter_1
07-12-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by WebRam
me :)
Marvelous job. For me personally, one of the best things found ever on the net.

WebRam
07-12-2003, 09:26 PM
well I am looking to make some changes in the very near future.

I will be upgrading the forum to the newest software.

This might be a shock to some of you :) I will be asking the moderators to do some training in the new forum before we go live so don't worry ;)

And RE is only as good as its posters so a big pat on the back to all the members who contribute here.

Abe
08-12-2003, 10:16 AM
Im all up for change.........and training!

chemi-cool
08-12-2003, 08:55 PM
hello webram,

simplicity is the keyword!!
good luck.

chemi

WebRam
08-12-2003, 09:04 PM
oh the new forum will be as simple or as complicated as the individual member wants. I will be fully customizable to your own account.

chemi-cool
08-12-2003, 09:18 PM
I cant wait to see!

chemi

Peter_1
08-12-2003, 09:25 PM
Geeses, where did you learned this.
I struggled almost 3 weeks every evening, bought 3 books to make a very, very simple website for my wife www.claeverbilck.be and i know that it seems easy but it isn't
If you're happen to be in the surroundings of Bruges (Belgium) i owe you all a (free) coffee:D :

chemi-cool
08-12-2003, 09:48 PM
hi daliti,
your wifes tearoom looks very nice an so is the site.
too many pictures high resolution will make uplaod slow,

chemi

Peter_1
08-12-2003, 09:58 PM
DO you think it will load to slow? If you have broadband, you don't think of that anymore. But all the little pictures are low resolution and if you click on them, you got high resolution.
Is a tearoom known in the rest of the world?

WebRam
08-12-2003, 11:20 PM
Peter, I have changed your user name (Peter was taken) and the forum should have sent you a email. You will need to refresh and it should be all OK (after you log out and back in again with the new name.

chemi-cool
09-12-2003, 07:34 PM
Hey WebRam,
Saw part of the new site, great job!!

chemi

Abe
09-12-2003, 10:34 PM
Hey Chemi

I received an PM from you some months back saying you coming over to UK and would I share a pint with you. I replied saying I look forward but received no reply

What happened? Have you gone teetotal ??? LOL

Bones
10-12-2003, 05:52 AM
html, css etc was easy for me... i did web stuff before i become a fridgy. the problem with it and same with any line of work i surpose people never want to pay you what your worth in the crudy town i'm in, and now 4 years after i offered to construct various 'cheap' sites for local businesses in town they get some fruitloop who i know charged 'em twice the price i quoted them 4 years ago and got half the content and crappy quality...

sucked into them i say...

chemi-cool
10-12-2003, 07:07 PM
Hi Aiyub.
Sorry about our meeting ,I didnt get to Leicester but flew straight to Scotland where I was under the influense of local beer and whiski - fantastic!
I will keep my word next time i`m in the UK and this time I will get your phone No. before.

Chemi

Abe
10-12-2003, 10:43 PM
Peter _ 1

Couldnt resist the urge to see your web creation
Pics are very nice.......Couldnt read though, was in Belgian language!!! Its called ........Flemish........right??
Bit like Afrikaans!!! lol
I was in Belgium last year......Rossalare
Went to a badminton tournament
Really nice, nice country is Belgium
Pretty, clean, fresh , and quality

If ever im passing your way, will definately pop in for a cuppa

And yes.......the good old fashioned term is Tea Room, now they prefer to call them Cafe's in the UK

Abe
10-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Chemi

No worries matey......I would do the same given half the chance to go sample Drambui instead of Leicester bitter!!!

Nice to hear u had a good trip

Maybe next time