PDA

View Full Version : Any Warminster in Wiltshire engineers local to me ?

Mosser
03-07-2008, 10:21 PM
I have bought a 1 year old used Fujitsu AOY 20 (rwgl) condensor and an indoor ASY20 (rwg-w) pair with an AR-CH1 infrared controller, there is nothing else with it, except for about a foot of pipe that has been left on the indoor and outdoor units, the builders removed it from the old premises when it was demolished, but i'm not sure if they turned the valves off before they did, but the pipe ends have been taped over with duck tape

The system seems to use R22 refrigerant, 1800g of it, but i wondered if there was anyone that could install it for me and if so what sort of cost am i looking at ?, i am capable of mounting the units and drilling the holes in the wall to run the pipes, and doing all the electrical work, but cant do any of the refrigerant work at all as i dont have any of that equipment, and i dont have any copper pipe either !

Anyone know what sort of rough cost i would be looking at to get the refrigerant side setup (pipe supply and lagging, and flaring the ends, then leak checking, vacuuming and filling the system)

Thanks

Lman
04-07-2008, 10:38 PM
where abouts are you ???

taz24
04-07-2008, 11:10 PM
where abouts are you ???

Title says

Warminster in Wiltshire

Cheers taz.

monkey spanners
05-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Must be more than a year old if it is on R22, more like four years.

Lman
06-07-2008, 12:04 AM
yeah got that much
sorry meant where in warminster

Mosser
06-07-2008, 12:31 AM
It could be more than a year old i suppose, Ebay people seem to have a creative license when it comes to describing things sometimes!, but your right, as R22 was phased out a while back if i remember correctly ?, i think you can only get it from current stocks now and no new R22 will be made ?

I am in Martin Crest, but Warminster is a pretty small town, you can see one side from the other and way beyond too !, Are you from this area then ?