PDA

View Full Version : 30GTN Chiller

vinod
27-06-2008, 04:23 AM
B1 compressor EXV not opening and system undergoes to Vacuum.DP showing 226psi,SP showing 476psi. The Gauge pressure reading is 100psi and it redusing to 0psi
Compressor sensor,cooler sensor and EXV drive board replaced.But the Suction pressure still showing the same.
EXV checked through service test and it is working.
pl. give some answers.

Thanks.

surendrank
27-06-2008, 05:54 AM
Hi...How come the SP is 476psi when the EXV doesn't open?

moideen
27-06-2008, 11:31 AM
B1 compressor EXV not opening and system undergoes to Vacuum.DP showing 226psi,SP showing 476psi. The Gauge pressure reading is 100psi and it redusing to 0psi
Compressor sensor,cooler sensor and EXV drive board replaced.But the Suction pressure still showing the same.
EXV checked through service test and it is working.
pl. give some answers.

Thanks.

hi vinod
did you check exv by manually.remove exv ,then check by service mode.if tehere any mechanical problem(motor bearing or rotor magnet)it should be cleared.when comp going to vacum,check exv status on output mode.30 gtn comfort link do not use transducer,using only thermistors.thats why display shows high suction pressure.

vinod
29-06-2008, 05:08 AM
hi vinod
did you check exv by manually.remove exv ,then check by service mode.if tehere any mechanical problem(motor bearing or rotor magnet)it should be cleared.when comp going to vacum,check exv status on output mode.30 gtn comfort link do not use transducer,using only thermistors.thats why display shows high suction pressure.

# EXV opened through service test and pressure variation indicating on manifold gauge.

Grizzly
29-06-2008, 04:08 PM
Might be a stupid question but I will ask anyway.
Does this system have any form of hot gas bypass.
These are usually enabled during initial start-up?

If so could this be relevant?

Or are you saying that pressures are as expected when viewed with independant gauges.
There is definatly something wrong when a suction readout is higher than discharge.
With this in mind it is not likely to be the Expansion Valve.
Good one this keep us posted !
Grizzly

shadman
27-12-2009, 01:05 PM
i need the software of confort link for 30gtn chillir anywone tell me how i get it

myohantun
31-12-2009, 02:47 AM
Hi vinod,
You should be check filter drier.

gregd1401
31-12-2009, 06:41 AM
May be a stupid comment but is the compressor pumping?