PDA

View Full Version : Freezer Controll

moideen
25-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Hi my friends

I have a cold room.4 separate freezer. Using common refrigerant circuit with 3 compressors. Controller is tuscan universal from Honeywell. This controller total damaged. Clients want to replace the controller and rewiring. I want to design new control with using dixell board. My idea is, can control individual freezer by shut off the liquid line solenoid valve on each evaporator. My doubt is...
1. How do I control the compressor stage and compressor cutoff?
2. As defrosting one evaporator, it will affect other evaporators?
I want typical wiring diagrams of these type units.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
Can anybody help me

moideen
26-06-2008, 03:28 PM
why nobody replay!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Brian_UK
26-06-2008, 10:40 PM
Perhaps because you say that "You want to design a control system" and then ask for someone here to do it for you.

This sort of design work normally requires some form of payment in the commercial world.

If you look at the controllers that you want to use then they should have wiring diagrams.

Grizzly
27-06-2008, 06:30 AM
Perhaps because you say that "You want to design a control system" and then ask for someone here to do it for you.

This sort of design work normally requires some form of payment in the commercial world.

If you look at the controllers that you want to use then they should have wiring diagrams.

Hi Moideen.
I agree with Brian.
But just in case you did not mean to completely design for you?
You might like to look at the Dixcell XC range of controllers.
The 440 model would be a good start.
Grizzly.

moideen
27-06-2008, 11:56 AM
thanks to brian and grizzly
this control panel totaly damaged due to fire.this original electrical drawings is not available.i have drawn a wiring diagram which control each freezer by using independent controller.all the freezers combined single refrigeration circuit,so how can i possible to control compressors? i want ur more help

750 Valve
28-06-2008, 10:59 AM
I'd be looking at suction control if it were me, get a controlled to stage the compressors according to pressure in the suction header, this will allow you to only shut the LLSV's for defrost and run as higher suction pressure as possible to achieve your temp. This equals energy savings. A good all round controller like CPC E2 or a Danfoss AKC255 will allow you to do everything you need to do, suction control, discharge, defrost, temp control, all with onboard graphing.

moideen
28-06-2008, 08:39 PM
I'd be looking at suction control if it were me, get a controlled to stage the compressors according to pressure in the suction header, this will allow you to only shut the LLSV's for defrost and run as higher suction pressure as possible to achieve your temp. This equals energy savings. A good all round controller like CPC E2 or a Danfoss AKC255 will allow you to do everything you need to do, suction control, discharge, defrost, temp control, all with onboard graphing.
thanks 750 valve.ur answer is very favorable.

coolhibby1875
09-07-2008, 08:01 PM
hi i thought this forum was all about asking for help and advice from fellow fridgies.the comment about fees are a wee bit below the belt.im sure if moideen was asking about supaheat there would be people queing to offer thier tupence worth

750 Valve
11-07-2008, 10:37 AM
I know what you mean, but there's a lot of people on here that just post up "send all info on (insert subject here) to this email address please" - they attempt to contribute NOTHING to the forum but want people to answer all their questions, a forum is a discussion, not a place to get people to do all of your work.

If they have bitten off more than they can chew then maybe they should decline the job, if they have a burning desire to expand their horizons then they may have to pay for some consultancy for a while until they learn the info required.

There is a difference between asking for advice and asking someone to do your job for you, I don't necessarily think moideen wanted his work done for him, he just wanted advice and the english may not be as good as ours, but I know where Brian is coming from.