PDA

View Full Version : Need a heat pump engineer

PEJ
23-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Hello,

I am not a refrigeration engineer but I need one on a commercial basis. I hope I am not breaking etiquette by posting on here.

I have two requirements. Firstly I have about 6 Alto swimming pool heat pumps with gas leaks that need fixing either at my warehouse in Hampshire or I can sent them to your workshop and fetch them back when they are done.

Secondly, we now import a much higher quality swimming pool heat pump but need to provide a warranty repair service in case one does go wrong. So I need heat pump engineers who can cover certain areas of the country that I can call upon when needed. In return I would give all the warranty work I get for that region to them.

If anyone is interested in either or both of these please let me know.

jsimon
23-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi j here
I used to have a pool round gave it away to the local pool co in exchange for there dehum work
i have worked on quite a few different setups heatstar climatec etc
I may be able to help fit in a few
qualified engineer
email me e mail address removed by the moderator - this invites spam.

PEJ
24-06-2008, 01:04 PM
j,

I note that your email address has been removed, that it not unusual. If you leave an email address on a forum you can end up with a load of spam.

I have had a few emails in response (thanks to those who emailed) but I am not familiar with this forum and I don't know how they got my email address. Please email me. Put sales then the at sign then poolstore then dot co dot uk.

nike123
24-06-2008, 02:41 PM
j,

I have had a few emails in response (thanks to those who emailed) but I am not familiar with this forum and I don't know how they got my email address.

Check your V-card here (http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/member.php?u=19872). Every member of this forum has V-card with his e-mail address.

Argus
24-06-2008, 03:13 PM

Thanks, Nike - you put your finger on it.

If PEJ elected to allow a V Card to be downloaded in his profile, then his address will be visible if you wish it to be.

Some folk prefer addresses not to be visible to all and sundry and keep it disabled.

You should note that while we are tolerant of people seeking one-off bits of advice and expertise on this forum , we do not tolerate commercial advertising outside the correct channels, for obvious reasons.

CHIZEL010
25-08-2008, 02:29 PM
HI

I am a swimming pool heat pump engineer based in the South West of England and i am very familliar with the Alto Heat Pump having worked on many in this area. If you are still looking for engineers to assist you, i may be interested in doing some work for you.

Hello,

I am not a refrigeration engineer but I need one on a commercial basis. I hope I am not breaking etiquette by posting on here.

I have two requirements. Firstly I have about 6 Alto swimming pool heat pumps with gas leaks that need fixing either at my warehouse in Hampshire or I can sent them to your workshop and fetch them back when they are done.

Secondly, we now import a much higher quality swimming pool heat pump but need to provide a warranty repair service in case one does go wrong. So I need heat pump engineers who can cover certain areas of the country that I can call upon when needed. In return I would give all the warranty work I get for that region to them.

If anyone is interested in either or both of these please let me know.

1torr
26-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Sorry, I'll try again.
Hi try this company, they are based at Fordingbridge but have engineers all over.
Galxc.

dan foss
03-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Hi PEJ
Its been a while since you posted the request for heat pump engineers, but should you require any engineers to cover the north west or yorkshire you can contact me on DETAILS REMOVED BY THE MODERATOR - PLEASE USE THE PM FACILITY
we are FGAS accredited
regards
dan foss