PDA

View Full Version : cook chill

german
22-06-2008, 08:20 PM
some people have information about refrigeration system for cook chill, construction, desig, etc...
Thank

nike123
22-06-2008, 08:33 PM
some people have information about refrigeration system for cook chill, construction, desig, etc...
Thank
If you explain what "cook chill" mean, maybe someone will have that information. In the meantime, try to find some example on net and post link in this form:
www slash something dot com

chemi-cool
22-06-2008, 08:46 PM
It is offending to make fun at someone just because he doe's not speak good English. So please..........

german, what you are looking for is called blast chiller or blast freezer.

Look in Google in spanish

nike123
22-06-2008, 09:01 PM
It is offending to make fun at someone just because he doe's not speak good English. So please..........

german, what you are looking for is called blast chiller or blast freezer.

Look in Google in spanish

I don't see how I making fun of German in my post!
Please, explain what part of my post is rude.
I dont understand term "cook chill" and asking him to give some example of what he means by that. What is offending in that? Or maybe I missing some subtle part of English language which is also not my native?
It is not my intention to make fun of him, and I don't think that I done that.

SteinarN
22-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Cook/chill may also refer to chilling of prosessed hot food packed in sealed plastic bags by submerging in cold/icy/salty water.

taz24
23-06-2008, 12:42 AM
The way I understand it is..

The product is cooked and then placed in a specialy designed fridge.
The sole purpose of this fridge is to chill the cooked food as quickly as possible and then to hold it at a chilled temp untill required.

The fridges are also know as blast chillers and they are extremly over sized for the amount of product.
The are made in verious sizes and by most comercial fridge / freezer manufacturers.
They are used mainly in kitchens are needed when joints of meat are cooked and cooled.

taz.

german
23-06-2008, 04:08 AM
Ok Ok , I dont have a Poblem, I am Good, Steinarn says the correct definitions, I am interesd at Water cold System...It is Cook Chill European, and Cook chille American, usus cold aire, I Know machinne, it mane Abatidore y surgelatore IRINOX, from Italy....
I worked in manufacture Irinox.....I know the System...
Ok Thank all people....

nike123
23-06-2008, 06:51 AM
I worked in manufacture Irinox.....I know the System...
Ok Thank all people....
http://www.irinox.com/images/stories/undefined