PDA

View Full Version : help mitusubshi heavy split probem

robby
21-06-2008, 08:43 AM
i have a mitsubshi heavy fdc258hen3a split air conditioner. now the problem is that it keeps icing up on heating mode. the board in the condenser been replaced condenser fans ok but theres like a bypass solenoid between the condenser and evaporator coils and one capillary line going back to the suction line when i pull the wire of the solenoid the unit cames out of icing up and runs well for a while and then just stop after a while i need help its driving me crazy thanks

superswill
21-06-2008, 01:34 PM
i have a mitsubshi heavy fdc258hen3a split air conditioner. now the problem is that it keeps icing up on heating mode. the board in the condenser been replaced condenser fans ok but theres like a bypass solenoid between the condenser and evaporator coils and one capillary line going back to the suction line when i pull the wire of the solenoid the unit cames out of icing up and runs well for a while and then just stop after a while i need help its driving me crazy thanks

welcome to RE robby

dont know mitsi HI that well but will there be a condenser coil thermistor faulty? have you checked it? i take the system is not going onto defrost?

robby
22-06-2008, 02:39 AM
hi superswill yes there is codenser coil thermistor and a thermistor on the high side of the compressor and an outdoor temperature sensor behind the condenser coil which all go back to the circuit board

nike123
22-06-2008, 06:23 AM
but theres like a bypass solenoid between the condenser and evaporator coils and one capillary line going back to the suction line when i pull the wire of the solenoid the unit cames out of icing up and runs well for a while and then just stop after a while i need help its driving me crazy thanks

Do you mean at 4-way valve when you saying "bypass solenoid"?

robby
22-06-2008, 10:22 AM
no its not a four way its connected in line after the condenser and a single capillary line going to the suction side of the compressor its feeding liquid back to the compressor on heating mode

nike123
22-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Check position of DIP switches!

Here are tables. (http://www.mediafire.com/?xz3zm75l2yx)

Also, check your thermistors!

Here are diagrams. (http://www.mediafire.com/?d45jxfo0ms3)