PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Jacket XLT

sinewave
20-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Anyone got one?

Thinking of buying instead of another Promax unit?

All coments welcome! :p

declan simmonds
20-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi sinewave ive always have had promax units ive got a minimax its pretty good but it seems to dance around a little so make sure that you check it regular for things vibrating in the unit i suppose it depends on how much you use the recovery unit and the quantity and also if its a jellow jacket could you get it serviced ie if the comp seizes i have returned my old promax and they fitted a new comp and returned it to me within three days

john.s
11-07-2008, 01:09 PM
We've got two in general use, a 110V prototype which the nice people at Yellow Jacket asked us to field test for them and a 240V standard machine.

The 110 is pretty slow compared to the promax RG5410's we were using, but the 240V machine is pretty similar to the promax. Best thing about them is they are self throttling, so they don't jump around all over the place and you don't have to feather the valves.

Would be happy to recommend the 240v, I'll wait until Yellow Jacket come in to upgrade the CPR valve for a bigger one before I say anything on the 110V.