PDA

View Full Version : Sullair Booster Compressors

Bunnyengr
19-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a Technical Manual for the Sullair B-Series Compressors? Specifically, I'm looking for a Part Load Performance Curve. I have the curves for the A-Series, C-Series, and CB-Series, but need the B-Series. Reversely, can anyone describe the performance differences between the differently series? Maybe I can utilize one of the performance curves I already have. Any help would be much appreciated.

US Iceman
19-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Here you go. Don't be surprised by this curve. The butterfly valve used for capacity control does not do a very good job when part-load power use is considered.

You have to use the specific curves for the compressor, so don't generalize this.

Since you used bunny in your screen name is this bunny a certain color that makes ice cream?;)

nh3wizard
19-06-2008, 06:52 PM
I have copies of the parts and operators manual for the B series, if you need them, just send me a PM and I will send them to you.

Bunnyengr
20-06-2008, 03:16 PM
US Iceman:

Thanks for the curve, I appreciate it. I would have been "blue" without it, sorry for the pun, but it Friday.

NH3 Wizard: Thanks for the manuals offer, but I already have those.

US Iceman
20-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Well I hope you don't stay depressed too long. But, after looking at that booster part-load curve you might be.:D

We may have already met in Madison.;)

woodhaven
15-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Hi - I need a manual for a 10 b. 30 horse - cam you help?

Sullair Refrig
29-01-2009, 11:04 PM
The Sullair B Series Tech Manual does not have a part load curve in it.
Please contact me for any questions about Sullair Refrigeration.

Sullair Refrig
29-01-2009, 11:09 PM
I am sorry I did not see that part load curve the first time I looked in the manual.

Oz Fridgey
16-02-2009, 07:22 AM
Hi All, can anyone please post or direct me to the part load performance curve for the Sullair C series and CB series screw compressors? Any other info like operation and maintenance manuals / capacity charts etc would also be appreciated.

ACTVLSNR
10-06-2009, 05:10 PM
Hi US Iceman. My plant has just inherited a Sullair 10B 25hp and we need the parts book and owners manual for it. We have limited knowledge about this compressor. Would you have the books en pdf or hardcopy?

Thanks, Jorge Avila

Here you go. Don't be surprised by this curve. The butterfly valve used for capacity control does not do a very good job when part-load power use is considered.

You have to use the specific curves for the compressor, so don't generalize this.

Since you used bunny in your screen name is this bunny a certain color that makes ice cream?;)

US Iceman
10-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Sorry Jorge, I do not have the parts or service manuals anymore. Try contacting our member Sullair Refrig. His company should have those available, however there may be a small cost if you want hard copies. I don't know what they have exactly.