PDA

View Full Version : finding the net friend: lala

Crystal-426
19-06-2008, 03:11 PM
hello, lala, i am sorry bu mean of this to find you.
in forum , i have known you had the information of the capillary tube design for r134a, can you sent the file to my email: lmjangel@163.com
thank yu very much! i am looking for these aspect for a long time, please hele me! thank you!

Crystal

US Iceman
19-06-2008, 03:26 PM
A single post is sufficient for someone to see your request. Posting multiple messages in a lot of locations will not get an answer any faster for you. :(

Crystal-426
19-06-2008, 03:40 PM
to US Iceman:
thank you for your advice. because i am really very need it and this is my first day to come here. sorry, i will not make the same mistake forever!
thank you!

Crystal

US Iceman
19-06-2008, 04:33 PM
If you try the Search function you may be able to find what you are looking for. I think this topic has been discussed before and seem to remember someone poasting a link to a chart which had the information you are looking for.:)

Crystal-426
20-06-2008, 02:49 AM
to US Iceman:
Thank you!
I tried it,but I hav't found the file which I want. I will go on to find on this forum, thank you for your advice.
I hope we are friends from now on.
Best wishes!

Crystal

US Iceman
20-06-2008, 02:55 AM
As moderators we just try to keep multiple posts from happening. People respond to different posts in different areas and it requires that much more work for all to read and follow up with comments.

:)