PDA

View Full Version : Hubbard / Zanotti

tran scot
19-06-2008, 01:52 PM
Has anybody got any up todate news of what is happening down hillview , I have heard the factory is up for sale ? Is this correct? If so does this mean that manufacturing will too? What is the future for brit manufacturing ! What units are still being built here or are the units coming over from italy and being rebadged???

alpha
19-06-2008, 06:25 PM
I have no news, infact this is news to me and it doesn't sound good. Just hope Hubbard are not killed off in the same fashion Petters was??

jimwhittlam
19-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Let me put all minds at rest,Hubbard is not for sale and not likely to be.
Zanotti have made a huge investment in the company and over time you will see many changes in equiptment and in services offered
Hubbard are just in the process of completing an order for 300 Europa undermount deisel units for a major supermarket chain and have high expectations of this product being a huge success

Also with the takeover by Zanotti this means that both product lines can be consollidated and provide a choice of
unit for every application

I will be pleased to answer any questions and supply technical info

g-man
25-07-2008, 10:23 PM
I'd heard something similar Tran Scot ,not sure where they could go,all the more work for the independants i suppose and the guys who set up themselves :o
watch this space as they say???

tran scot
26-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Let me put all minds at rest,Hubbard is not for sale and not likely to be.
Zanotti have made a huge investment in the company and over time you will see many changes in equiptment and in services offered
Hubbard are just in the process of completing an order for 300 Europa undermount deisel units for a major supermarket chain and have high expectations of this product being a huge success

Also with the takeover by Zanotti this means that both product lines can be consollidated and provide a choice of
unit for every application

I will be pleased to answer any questions and supply technical info

Jim what units are still getting manufactured at Otley? I think it would be sad if units were getting manufacured in Italy only to be rebadged over here. Good luck for the future.

UKGENT
27-07-2008, 09:56 AM
Jim what units are still getting manufactured at Otley? I think it would be sad if units were getting manufacured in Italy only to be rebadged over here. Good luck for the future.

I wonder if this means that the only think Hubbard have left to sell is the undermount old transfrig. But i can never remember a good under mount always high expectations but to low to the ground to be any good for long.
:confused: