PDA

View Full Version : Documentation Thecnical Compressor

Spankyy
18-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Hello, forgive for my Englishman, since I use a translator. I have documentation of Vilter, Grasso, Carrier, Howden and something of Mycom, (Someone of this this documentation in Spanish), I like to compile documentation for which there are times that when a new client obtains your company, and you appear for a repair you take the surprise to yourself with the compressors.

Because of it I would like to create a topic for exchange of technical documentation.
At first there would be
interested documentation of Stal, Gram, Frick and Mycom.

Thank you

Rvt@ono.com

Peter_1
18-06-2008, 09:17 PM
This idea is hanging around already some time.
Will look with the boss what's possible.

Magoo
26-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Spankyy.
Have you considered actually checking supplier web sites, as most have free downloads, or at worst registraring on-line to receive service information.
It's called product support.
On the wild side, perhaps R-E could set up a downloadable data bank on all and sundry data info., vetted and virus free of course, encourage every supplier to contribute, again as product support.
magoo
magoo

viroju
20-08-2008, 06:26 PM
HI

I'm also interested

This is my e-mail vicenterosjuan@hotmail.com

quarterpounder
26-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Count me in, have extensive manuals on sabroe, gram, frick, some grasso, mycom.

Always looking for manuals, not easy to obtain tolerances for overhauls.

Spankyy
11-09-2008, 09:57 PM
This one is clear that many suppliers hang the technical documentation on the web, but many(many people) as(like) them previously named that not, and now I need for example from the compressors MAN GUTEHOFFNUNGSHUITE Type CR 160 and CR 200.

Thank you

bruceboldy
18-09-2008, 11:38 PM
I would think that an "e "library of good commercial and industrial technical and IOM manuals would be an excellent idea.
I know it is difficult to find old data at times.
I think if you could put a legal notice and a site registration it would be a very popular addition.

I know it took me a super human effort to get rebuild data and internal clearance on Frick XJS compressors.

I bet there is a lot of great data out there that could be shared within the trade. I would certainly contribute any that I have collected for the past 25 years.

Peter_1
19-09-2008, 06:06 AM
I'm busy with something